{32 - Date night}

A/N: they have their phones in this chapter but only for this chapter they'll have their phones... (phones aren't allowed at hogwarts so that's why they usually don't have their phones.)

Draco was waiting outside of Sara's dorm for her to get dressed. After Sara picked out her dress for the Yuleball she wanted to take it back to her dorm and change her clothes for whatever her and Draco were going so Draco went to go get changed as well and decided to just meet Sara back at her dorm. Draco standing patiently with his wand in his hand, his phone in his pocket.

Sara finally opened the door and Draco turned and looked at her, in awe by her outfit and her.

(Sara's outfit:)

(Draco's outfit btw:)

(Black suit obvi.)

"Finally..," Draco said and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Well, hello Mr. Malfoy.," Sara chuckled.

"Hey baby.," Draco smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Where are we going?," Sara questioned.

"It's a surprise... but I think you'll love it.," Draco smiled and reached into the pocket opposite from his phone. "All you'll need... is this.," he pulled her phone out of his pocket and handed it to her.

"I- how'd you get my phone-"

"I just asked Snape to get it from your house. He didn't ask why it just appeared in his hand and he gave it to me.," Draco said. Sara took her phone out of his hand.

"Why do I need this?," Sara questioned.

"Because I don't feel like carrying the Polaroid on me.," Draco sighed. Sara giggled and put her phone in her purse. "Now shall we go..," Draco bowed down and put his hand out gesturing her to take it. Sara put her hand in his and smiled.

***

Draco and Sara were walking towards the exit of Hogwarts. Sara feeling a bit nervous about where they were going as Draco seemed so calm and casual about it.