{38 - Stay up}

It was the next day.. the challenge has begun. Sara woke up, coffee at her bedside. She looked over at Draco who was still asleep. Sara sighed and drank the coffee and walked into the bathroom.

Draco yawned and woke up. Trying to think of everything else besides "bedroom, bed, blindfolds, ropes, and naked girlfriend."

"God this is going to be so hard..," Draco groaned and put the pillow over his head.

Sara walked out of the bathroom and Draco heard the door open. Draco kept the pillow over his head.

"Are you naked? Please tell me your not naked.," Draco asked.

"I... am in a towel if that makes you feel any better.," Sara smiled.

"Fuck..," Draco sighed and had to get something else on his mind.

Sara giggled as she put on her uniform.

"Okay I'm dressed now.," she told Draco.

"Are you?," Draco questioned.

"Maybe. Maybe not. You'll have to look and find out."

Draco looked over at her slowly and sighed in relief, she was in her uniform. Draco stood up and walked over to her, he looked down at her body and put his hand on her lower back. Draco grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it down a bit, making sure her ass is covered.

"Really?," Sara looked at him.

"I'm protecting you.," Draco said and kissed her cheek.

"...is it bad that I'm already tired?," Sara questioned.

"If you want to win this challenge, yes.," Draco grabbed her cup of coffee and took a sip. He put it back down.

"Don't drink to much of that. It'll stunt your growth and your already short.," Draco chuckled.

"Fuck off.," Sara chuckled and pushed him.

"I'm going to get dressed.," Draco smiled and walked away as Sara brushed her hair.

***

Draco and Sara were sitting in Mad Eye's class, Sara getting annoyed by his voice and feeling tired as hell.

Draco looked over at her and chuckled as Sara took a big sip of her coffee.

"Are you alright?," Draco leaned over and whispered to her.

"Oh yea totally... I can feel the coffee coursing through my veins.," Sara said sarcastically.

"Your gonna be crabby all day if your not gonna take your naps.," Draco sighed.

"I'm allowed to be crabby.," Sara sneered.

"Wow super crabby.," Draco scoffed.

"Leave me be.," Sara rolled her eyes.

"Will you shut up?," Tracey leaned over to Sara and Draco.

Sara looked bad at Tracey and her eye brows furrowed. "I will literally punch the living shit out of you right now-" Sara said before Draco turned Sara's head back forward.

"Leave us alone, Tracey.," Draco growled.

"Don't worry sweet face, I'll get you alone at some point.," Tracey whispered to him.