{43 - Tell}

Suns up. Sara had been awake for hours but Draco was still asleep... today was the day that she was going to tell Dumbledore about everything that happened with Adrian. Sara stared at the window and sat up, looking at Draco as the sunlight hit his face. She smiled and looked back at the window. Draco yawned and woke up, his eyes opening as he looked at Sara.

"Ohh your awake first for once.," Draco said quietly.

He sat up and ran his hand up Sara's bare back and she turned her head to his.

"Good morning sunshine.," Draco said.

"Good morning.," Sara smiled.

Draco left a kiss on her lips.

"We still have like an hour before class.. what are you doing up so early?," Draco questioned as he laid back down.

"I couldn't sleep.," Sara laid down on his chest.

"You should've woken me up babe.. I would've helped you go back to sleep, now your going to be tired all day.," Draco said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"But you looked so peaceful..!," Sara smiled.
"besides I want to tell Dumbledore today and I just want to get it over with.," Sara sighed and got out of bed.

Sara walked over to her drawer and Draco stood up as well.

"So you want to tell him now?," Draco questioned.

"Mhm.," Sara nodded as she grabbed a bra and underwear and put them on.

"Oh okay well.. do you want me to walk you there?," Draco grabbed his boxers and slipped them on.

"Sure..," Sara smiled as she buttoned up her shirt.

"Okay!," Draco said as he put on his pants.

***

After Sara and Draco got dressed they started walking to Dumbledore's office. The closer they got, the more nervous Sara was to tell him. Sara only told Draco what happened and nobody else... not even Liz. Sara's hands were fidgety as Dumbledore's office door was now visible. Draco looked over at Sara and moved a bit closer to her, brushing his thumb up against her hand. Sara looked at his hand and placed her hand in his, intertwining them.

"Don't be nervous..," Draco kissed her hand.

Draco and Sara made it to Dumbledore's office. Sara looked at Draco and he looked at her and nudged her towards the door. Sara gulped and knocked on the door lightly, it opening slightly.

"You may enter..," Dumbledore said.

Sara looked at Draco.

"I'll be right here the whole time I promise.," Draco said.

Sara nodded and walked into Dumbledore's office. Sara looked at Dumbledore and Dumbledore looked at her.

"Ahh Sara Snape! I don't believe you've actually really been in my office..," Dumbledore said.

"I- I haven't really. I've never needed to but.. I need to tell you something. Something important..," Sara muttered.

"You seem nervous? What happened?," Dumbledore questioned.

"A few- a few months ago..," Sara stammered, not being able to get her sentence out.

"I'm sorry..," Sara sighed."I just need a minute."

Sara quickly walked out of the office and closed the door behind her. Draco was still standing there, his back pressed up against the wall and he looked at Sara.