~ 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘥 ~

𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 ;)))) 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅

Jackson's POV:

I had a bad night's sleep and not only that but had my own problems. Let's face it. I MISS HER. There I said it. Its funny when someone says they miss someone when that person is right in front of them. Ok so to put it in simple words I miss her because I feel like our friendship is growing apart. I get it I do! We are growing up and we change but I didn't realise things would change this fast... 

I mean sure we talk to each other and I still pick her up and drop her off everyday because even though I taught her to drive she doesn't believe in herself so I'm her bus.

I get so angry every time she says something bad about herself I mean look around everyone is always staring at her...She's beautiful. She has this smile and this personality, her humour is just everything to my day.

She can be annoying though, whenever I'm sad and clearly DO NOT want to share my emotions she keeps digging deeper to know what's wrong. I admire her for putting up with me on my bad days, If I was her I would have turned my back on our friendship years ago.

I'm a class clown, she's a straight- A student. But when I have the "grumpy" days I can be like the grinch who stole christmas instead I steal happiness. I laugh just describing myself like that but...It's the honest truth.

Anyway I had my grinch day today and we were gonna be late to school if she wasn't going to hurry up so I called her. I tried so hard to cover the fact that I was frustrated because I didn't want to take it out on her but before I even called she already knew.

I called her and answered with my usually happy, if you please, hey. She answered happily and cheerfully and I knew why, It was a Friday her favourite day, I kicked myself for choosing a Friday to be mad because I didn't want to ruin it for her but I guess I did anyway.

She called me by my last name and I knew she knew. I just waved her off and told her to get out and seconds later she was jumping in my car. 

Now if I was too compare my clothing to hers she would win. I was wearing my usual...

she however was glowing

she however was glowing. And I don't mean glowing because of the amount of makeup or whatever she wore she was GLOWING. She brightened my morning.

The drive to school was quiet she tried turning up the mood but failed every time. When she put on our favourite song (play https://soundcloud.com/emanuelagolden/the-less-i-know-the-better-slowed?in=hunni-230840174/sets/vibes) I was fighting the urge to just bop along to the music with her. She was an Introverted Extrovert like me and could be shy but a lot of fun at the same time. In the end she stopped caring I was in the car and started dancing and laughing by herself. 

We finally got to the school's car park and I parked nearer the entry like she always wanted me too. She kissed me on the cheek goodbye and got out of the car. I was left stunned. The amount of things that girl puts up with. I grinned as I watched her link arms with Mall and skip off to the building.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗯𝗵 𝗜 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 !!! 𝗟𝗬𝗬𝗬𝗬𝗬 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 <𝟯𝟯𝟯𝟯𝟯