~ 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘰 ~

Play the song !!!!! trust me !!

Sophia's POV:

I decided to walk home but the journey was going to be long so I decided to take a short cut and one of hem was a shortcut. I wasn't good on alleyways, I was always scared of them that something would happen to me although it never did. I was sceptical as I walked into that alleyway.

Every 5 seconds or so I turned my head to make sure I wasn't being followed and every time a noise was made nearby I'd jump up.

I was scared, after all I was a girl wearing a dress walking through an alleyway at night. Not good...

Soon enough I felt the presence of of somebody behind me I quickly turned around to come face to face with a stranger.

He was wearing a black ; mask, sweatpants and hoodie. I began to back away but then I felt as my back collided with another person.

He placed his hands around my mouth keeping me quiet. I began to scream for help but it came out all muffled.

As the person behind held me down I felt as the other in front began to touch me.

I then saw as he took out a silver knife from his back pocket. I felt and smelt there intoxicated breathes as they began to laugh.

The first one brought the knife to my face and traced along my jawline, while the other chuckled.

 It was amusing to them, my fear. I mentally prepared myself for what was to come. 

"get on the ground !" the one behind me yelled.

I did what they said , I wanted to save myself and this was the only way. Once I was on the ground the other stood above me waving his knife in the air.

Just as I began to move around I felt a blow to my stomach, that took the breath away. I gasped for air but I couldn't find it. Once I was able to breath I looked up as one man whispered" bye, bye darlin' " and then the second blow came centimetres away from the other and that same blow 3 more times.

I slowly brought my hand to my chest and felt as my dress began to be soaked in some warm liquid. The night was dark but I knew what the warm liquid was it was my own blood.

The men had ran just as I began to scream struggling to stay awake.

I knew my body would be left there decaying for weeks and I wanted someone to at least know where I was. I was in so much pain, I had been stabbed 5 times, I had slim chances of survival.

As I felt myself die I scrambled for my phone inn my pocket and quickly tried calling Jackson. I tried and tried to find his number just in time before the black hole would close in on me. I moved slightly and let out a cry as my body ached. I took in the realisation that I was going to die. With my head in my hands I began to cry. Then I finally pressed on Jackson's number and lay there as waves of dizziness hit me. 

"hey" he said there was music where he was and I knew he wouldn't hear me but I tried anyway. 

"j-jackson... I'm in the 5th alley 2 blocks outside my house..." I was cut off by lose of air "I've been stabbed " I cried as I began to feel my body die. 

"call my friends and tell them that I love them" I breathed in shakily " and I'll miss them"

"what ?" he asked yelling back at me,

"call my friends and tell them that I love them and I'll miss them ...sorry" and then the darkness came. My phone slipped from my hand and I looked up at the stars above me.