~ 𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘪 ~

Sophia's POV:
Screams in my head and flashing lights. I couldn't turn it off. Then I was falling down a deep black hole and just before I landed I woke up with a start.

The room was dark the blinds had been pulled down on the little slit in my door and on the windows.

I was breathing so quickly that I was unaware of the machine beeping rapidly... too rapidly. Finally calming down a little, I swept my hair back and felt around for my phone. 

Once I got reach of my phone I turned it on and called for Jackson. 

Every time I closed my eyes the image would appear again and again. 

"hey what' wro-"

"j-jackson please come here" I whimpered clinging on to my shirt. "please" I cried.

"what's wrong baby ?" he asked quickly.

"i'm scared" I whispered. "everytime I close my eyes I see it and, and, and I'm dying" 

"Sophia, look i'm here with you ok i love you ok look close your eyes think of us ok ?" he asked sympathetically.

"no" I cried "i cant jackson I cant " I was now starting to scream any second now a nurse would run in.

"baby please" now he was starting to cry.

I started to scream even louder now as I closed my eyes and was grabbed from behind a knife stabbing me in the chest. 

"JACKSON!" I yelled.

Jackson's POV:

I didn't sleep that night, I couldn't. 

Her voice screaming for me, begging me. 

I couldn't sit here and leave her there. I called the airlines and look's like I was lucky, there was one more seat left but I'd have to be at the airport within an hour and a half. I already had a packed suitcase which I grabbed, got my keys and called for a taxi. I ran out of the apartment almost tripping on my own 2 feet.

Sophia's POV:

It was morning once again...I woke up to the sound of the machine and nothing but the busy hospital life.

I was super tired and I would have killed for a coffee or ice cream or a burger or some choc-

"oh my god hi hi hi hi hi hi " Jackson said as he flew in the room kissing me everywhere a thousand times.

I began to laugh "hey, I missed you so much " 

"I'm so sorry for leaving you here all by yourself, I will NEVER do that again..." he took my hand into his "I promise" giving it a kiss.

"also I made some arrangements" now he was looking down afraid to look up at me. " the hospital have let you come home..." his eyes slowly moved to meet mine.

"what ?!" I said sitting up, confused.

"yea...um we can leave now ???" he asked.

"YES!" I hugged him so tightly I was afraid I might have hurt him a bit. He helped me out of bed and then we where gone.

Jackson's POV
We pulled up to the house to see a flood of men with cameras, and news crew. Lights began to flash as we got out of the car covering our faces with the side of our hands.

Before I could grab Sophia she ran in the house. I watched as she went to every room and closed the curtains, turning on lamps and lights as she went.

When she was finally halfway down the stairs she began to run to me. I grabbed her in a  hug as she quietly cried, I felt her tears on my sweater and her hands holding on to me. I cupped her face in my hands wiping away a single tear with my thumb.