~ 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 ~

Jackson's POV:

I put on my Black suit, left one button un done and hang my chain on my neck.

𝗟𝗶𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁... 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 !!! ;) yk visualise...

Sophia's POV:

At 18 precisely I heard him pull up at my drive. 

"I thought you said you weren't gonna wear anything" he grinned as I walked over to his car. 

I laughed. "Happy 2 months to you too buba" I smiled before I kissed him. 

"I love you" the words spilling out of his mouth sweetly.

"I love you more" I replied quickly as he began to drive ahead.

Jackson's POV:

The ride to Portland was 20 minutes long which gave me plenty of time to admire the beauty sitting next to me. She had chose a (the colour of your chosen dress) coloured dress. It fit her perfectly and although she doubted her image I didn't see a single flaw.

I don't understand her sometimes how can she talk to bad about her body when there's no such thing as fat, slim, skinny or obese there's just our bodies....beautiful and strong. 

Sophia's POV:

The ride became more and more boring as we drove on so I decided to put my favourite song on and lighten up the mood. Play (https://soundcloud.com/joyagain/looking-out-for-you-1).

I started dancing around in the car and soon enough we where smiling and enjoying each others company. As I showed off my moves I looked over at him. I don't know how long I was looking at him bopping his head and jamming on the car wheel to the beat.

But as I looked at him my eyes slightly began to water. He was happy. And so was I.

The thought of leaving him hurt and when I say it hurt I mean it hurt my heart was tearing. He was my life source and I had less than 3 months left with him.

Applications where to be filled out in a month and then we would get our acceptance letters and it would be goodbye. In the end I decided to push the thoughts away as I figured I needed to enjoy my time while I had it.

As everything finally started to come back to life I realised a single tear had rolled down my cheek, I quickly whipped it away as he looked over at me, I smiled my big smile and life went on.

Jackson's POV:

The sun was beginning to set and it was the perfect setting of a beach picnic. We sat there for hours talking and dreaming about our future. However the one thing we didn't bring up was university that somehow just didn't come up in the conversation...

We talked of where we would live and we talked about our favourite childhood memories. Hers was the one where we went to the beach house in Italy and we went on a boat ride around the rivers. I was the pretend captain and she was the sailor. We where only 10 at the time and our imagination was somewhat vivid and we came up with the stupidest things to kill our boredom. 

"I would do anything to go back to when we where 10 " she sighed laying in the sun.

"mm" I hummed in agreement. 

"what did I call you back then ?" she asked looking over to me. I chuckled.

"you used to call me jaxy..." she laughed." and I used to call you fia" I continued.

"awhh" she laughed. 

Sophia's POV:

I didn't know that lying there with him on that beach watching the sunset would bring back so many memories. And I don't mean it in a bad way because those memories where all I needed to know that he wouldn't give me up that fast.

I mean we spent every second of every day together and compared to any other girl I was most important, I knew him most there's nobody in the world that knows him as well as I do is there?

Jackson's POV:

Once we gathered everything from the beach I decided to take her through the tunnel on the way back when we where younger we would always stick our heads out of the car and admire the view. So I thought why not ?

𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 (𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀://𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱.𝗰𝗼𝗺/𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱/𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿-𝟭)... 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱.

I chased her to the car and just before she could go in I twirled her around, kissed her and let her get in. 

We drove as I held her hand in one and the other was driving. We finally drove up to the tunnel and I watched as her eyes lit up. "Jackson!" she squealed. She stood up in the car and spread her arms out. I turned up the music as we drove. 

Sophia's POV:

I stood up in the car and spread out my arms. I felt the wind against my arms as I moved them in sync. Nobody was in the tunnel except us so I felt free. The breeze hit my face but it felt calming. All my worries and sadness was exchanged with happiness. He watched as I danced about his beautiful smile looking up at me. He was all I needed and in that moment I realised I wasn't going to give up on us Uni could never break us we cared too much about each other.