~ 𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘭 ~

Sophia's POV:

I hadn't seen Mall since last summer break and I was excited to be meeting her soon. We planned a road trip for today because it was sunny and perfect for a trip around Oregon.

I was wearing...

Just the right outfit

She was gonna come pick me up in her new jeep. She got her drivers license just 5 months ago and I was kinda scared to get in the car with her but at the same time I knew she would never cause me or her harm. 

I heard her jeep pull up and I immediately got out the house. She began to squeal as I ran into her arms. "I missed you so much" I said hugging her. "And I missed you more" she said grabbing my bag and throwing it in the backseat.

"So...where we off too " I exclaimed as I plugged my phone in to play some songs. 

"everywhere" she laughed as we drove off. 

𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 (𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀://𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂.𝗯𝗲/𝘁𝗼𝘃𝗬𝘇𝟮𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗩𝗤) 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲

The song began to play and I sat back leaning my head against the seat. 

As we drove faster I turned up the music. My hair was flowing in the breeze and I was happy again. I slowly stood up.

"s*x money feelings die !" we screamed to the lyrics.

I waved my hands out of the windows

"drink up drink up, I'm so f****ed up all I want is you"

The sun was blaring into my eyes but as I squinted them I began to see the beautiful mountains ahead of us.

Mall had taken us to Mary's Peak. It was a place we often visited during semester breaks. We usually came here to watch the sunset or to take in the beauty of nature around us. It was one of those places you could go to and dance or do whatever like no one was watching because no one ever was. 

The climb to the top was was tiring it took a while but once we where up there all we thought about was having to climb down.

"How are you and Jackson?" she asked picking the grass in front of her.

"Uh- yeah where fine" she didn't believe me.

"so whose the new girl huh ?" she was now looking up at me she wanted to know who Nickie was even though she probably knew anyway she just wants to hear me say it.

"Nickie...is...Jackson's girl...friend" I finally managed to say.

"really?" she said letting a chuckle escape her mouth.

"yup" I replied popping the 'p'.

"he bought that ugly bish into your house ?" she laughed.

"sure he did...it was his best idea yet" I grinned.

Mall was my best friend and she would automatically hate whoever I hate and I'd do the same for her. She was by my side at all times. No matter what. I smiled as I looked up at her after all what would I be doing without her ? 

"I love you" I smiled as I leaned on her shoulder.

"and I love you" she said in her sweetest baby voice. We lay there for a while breathing in the winterish air. For winter in Oregon it was sunny and lightly hot. Compared to England it was probably raining ice.

*2 hours later*

It was getting dark so we decided to take our leave of the mountains. We rolled up the blankets and cleaned ourselves of grass and picked flowers.

The drive back was gloomier we where tired after our decent up and down the mountains we put on some music but it was nothing to get us dancing again. I leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes for just a slight second and just when I did I saw his face and Nickie right next to him.

They where fighting and Nickie was yelling at him and he was holding his head in his hands. I didn't like seeing him like this and wanted better for him but he decided on Nickie and that's all his fault. 

I knew from the second Nickie budged in her hand between our 'reunion' hug that she was bad news for him and for me. I quickly opened my eyes the sight was over and I was looking back at the lamp lit roads ahead. 

𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻. 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 <𝟯𝟯𝟯