~ 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 ~

Sophia's POV:

"hi sweetheart! you landed yet ?" she asked happily through the phone. I could tell she was smiling.

"yeah I have I'm in the cab now were about 20 minutes away" I said as I fumbled with my backpack trying to get it open.

"just put it there honey" she whispered to someone I immediately straightened out. 

"mom who was that ?" I asked in confusion. I was confused as to why there was another girl in the house my first thought went to Isabelle but Isabelle was coming home tomorrow...Maybe she got there earlier.

"..." she paused. "no one just talking to Todd" she lied. I didn't want to investigate further.

"I'll be there soon bye mom" I laughed as I hung up. 

The next messages where mostly Mall, We hadn't seen each other since last summer. She came to London and stayed for a while. We went sight seeing most days or enjoyed the British weather.

She wanted to know if and when I was going to go see her. I was free tomorrow so I told her I would come over.

Jackson's POV:

Sophia had just gotten of the phone with her mom I heard them talking and I was annoyed at Nickie because she was being loud and I knew that Sophia had heard her. 

Sophia would be home soon, and I began to stress out...more like panic. The same questions where going through my head what would she say ? what was she going to do ?!

I couldn't wrap my head around it and decided to get out of her house. The whole family was at the house waiting for her and Nickie and I had come along... 

I went outside and stood there for what felt like hours looking up at the clouds. It was slowly beginning to get dark. But I didn't care.

My head was buzzing as I breathed in the warm breeze of the night. Then all too soon Sophia's mom yelled from inside that Sophia was 5 minutes away. I ran back to the house. And lined up with everybody else.

I stood next to Nickie who pulled my hands up to her waist. I wanted to let go but she insisted. FYI Nickie had no idea about me and Sophia's past so, yep this is gonna blow up.

Sophia's POV:
As we pulled up in the drive I got my seatbelt off. And opened the door. I thanked my driver and was out. I stood there for a bit looking at my door. 

I brought my hand up to the door and knocked. I was back home I sighed as I waited for an answer.