~ 5 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴 ~

Sophia's POV:

Monday my least favourite day. The beginning of school after a restful weekend. I didn't want to face school and get eaten by its halls and sit in teachers boring lectures. I was in a bad mood because of the amount of sleep I got... I was overthinking again...

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and blasted (https://soundcloud.com/kaliuchis/telepatia).

It was a way of brightening my day. And let me just say it worked. I was happier by the time I was dressed and ready to leave...

 I was just about to call Jackson when I heard his car drive up. I ran down the stairs grabbing my backpack and left.

"Hi bubi" he smiled as he looked me up and down.

"My eyes are up here sir" I said pointing to my eyes. He laughed. I gave him a quick kiss and we where off. 

"How was your night Angel ?" he asked as he gave me 3 thousand kisses.

"It was alright" I said. I was lying because it was not alright it was awful and the one thing I wanted to ask him I couldn't because I was too scared. 

"what's wrong bubiiii" he obviously saw my worry. I didn't want to answer so I pushed him aside and changed the subject. 

"How was your night ? " I asked turning around to face him. 

"Pretty goood...I mean I missed waking up next to you but I guess I slept well" he chuckled. I blushed at the thought of him missing me.

"Ok, Ok" I said pulling a face. But deep inside my heart was skipping around.

2 months later- Jackson's POV:

It's been 2 months since I asked her to be my girlfriend and I couldn't be any happier. I was happy for once because I could wake up everyday and call her mine. Obviously now that its been 2 months that means 3 months left of Highschool...I need to talk to her about University I told myself everyday but somehow I just couldn't bring the subject up. And every time I didn't I beat myself up for it.

Today was our 2 month anniversary and I just had too do something for her so I planned a perfect evening. I would pick her up and take her too Toro Bravo a Spanish restaurant in Portland not far away. 

Messages :

ʟᴜᴠ💕

Hey I'll pick you up at 18 don't be late Bubi !!!                                                                                                         

 Why ?!

Its a secret ;) 

Should I be worried ?

nope...

at least tell me what to wear :(

whatever you wear will be good you always look good ! 

I'll just wear nothing then is that fine ?

maybe....

just do not be late bye bubs

bai <3

Sophia's POV:

As soon as he texted me I knew why, I'm not stupid. I'm that one girl who counts days and I knew precisely how many days it had been since we became a pair, so I wasn't surprised. Today was our 2 months... I smile at that. First of all that was the longest I'd been in a relationship for and there was no one in the world I would have wanted to spend that 2 months with.  He told me he would pick me up at 18 so I had exactly an hour to get ready. I walked over to my closet... I spent nearly 15 minutes arranging all my outfits and finally came to a conclusion.

Choose :

A...

B...

B...

C...

C...

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 <𝟯𝟯𝟯 𝗢𝗺𝗴 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵�...

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 <𝟯𝟯𝟯 𝗢𝗺𝗴 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 !!!! 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁...