~ 𝘜𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 ~

*2 weeks later*

Jackson's POV:

Most days I spent sleeping with Sophia in her tiny bed but we found a way to make it work. We would cuddle and watch movies while we waited for her x ray scans and results and tests which came back within hours.

She was getting better but her recovery was as slow as anybody's who got stabbed.

She tore a lot of tissue and managed to crack a couple bones. 

She was talking better than ever and was walking, with a little help. The furthest she got was the corridor and toilet trips. 

What can I say I was proud of her, really proud.

Sophia's POV:

Since waking up and everything that came with it I haven't had time to think about anything other than my health.

The police tried to talk with me but Jackson's Mom shooed them away and asked for another 3 weeks for me to heal. 

Let's be honest, I didn't want to talk to the police and neither did I want to think about that night. It was past my mind, for now.

But I was aware of what would eventually happen and what was to come. Endless days in court, newspapers, paparazzi, conferences. All that s**t.

"Jackson !" I yelled as I took the covers off me and swung my feet over the bed. I tried to take my step but I was pulled back by strong arms holding my waist.

"woah, woah, woah slow down there princess" he said as he lifted me gently up.

"ugh" I groaned. "thank you for the help but when I wanna take my first steps, like a baby, I will do it by myself" I grumbled as we walked over to the bathroom. 

"jeez you called me ...remember ?" he asked.

"yeah yeah whatever" I sighed going in the bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

As I touched the door handle a wave of nausea hit me and my mind began to flash. One second I was walking in the alley, then the men behind me, then I was looking at my limp body bleeding out on the streets.

I screamed for it to go away but then I guess I fell because I woke up still in the bathroom but Jackson kneeling over me holding a wet cold towel over my head.

That was the first of my episodes that where to come but not the last.

Jackson's POV:

Lucky for her she didn't lock the bathroom and I was able to catch her just before her head collided with the wall.

I placed her down and grabbed a towel and rinsed it with cold water and put it on her head.

I called for a doctor who told me she was having episodes in other words she was dealing with major trauma. The doctor wrote her down for some therapy, she needed it. 

The therapist would be coming in tomorrow and I was sceptical whether she would agree to it.

Sophia's POV:
"Therapy ?" I scoffed "great just what I need" I was being sarcastic my most famous language.

"yes, yes you do need it" he replied not looking up from his book.

I finished the conversation by sticking in my air pods to my ears and blasting it, unbothered by the world.