~ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩 ~

Jackson's POV:

I don't know what I was doing...I kissed her. I'm not angry at myself for it because I've wanted to do that for a long time now but I just can't believe I did.

Sophia's POV:

"s-sorry" he said quickly trying to get away. "I shouldn't have done that " he said worried. "No Its alright" I said as I leaned in and kissed him again. His arms wrapped around my waist while my fingers inter whined with his hair.  "Something we've wanted to do for ages" I whispered into his ear. I looked up at him smiled and walked off to grab my things. 

Jackson's POV:

SHE KISSED ME BACK. SHE KISSED ME BACK! I was screaming the same words over and over inside my head. she.kissed.me.back. I couldn't believe it. She told me she had been waiting to do that for ages and at that moment my heart skipped a beat. I was happy she felt the same way. She finally pulled away and walked off  and I was left stunned. I couldn't move . I was in shock. 

"Jackson you coming ?" she yelled as she waved me over. I didn't answer. I just stood there. "JP!" she yelled at me again. "yea I'm coming " I replied quietly as I walked over to her. I picked up my things and followed her out into the streets again. We where drenched in water. She took my hand, looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and kept on walking. Finally I asked "so-uh what's gonna happen with us?".

"what do you mean ?" she asked without looking up at me .

"do you.... Ok I'm just gonna say it.." she stood still. "Soph I love you, you brighten up my day everyday and you put up with me so much and I just I'm in love with you" I said with a sad smile as I finally looked up at her. 

Sophia's POV:

My eyes began to water as tears began to well up in my eyes. Don't get me wrong I was happy these where tears of joy. He had just told me something that I thought I would never hear someone say to me. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I hugged him. Tears where streaming down my face as I began to laugh. He pulled me away and cupped my cheeks into his hands.

Jackson's POV:

I cupped her hand in my cheeks and looked up at her she was smiling as tears were streaming down her face.

"Why are you crying?" I asked worried that I had said something wrong.

"Its just- I never thought someone especially you would say something like that too me" SHE said smiling as she wiped away her tears.

"awhh bubi" I said as I pulled her in for another hug. I began to blush. She was mine finally, I didn't have to pretend anymore. 

We walked home hand in hand every so often we would look at each other and smile. We finally got up to my road.

Sophia's POV:

"Well this is goodbye for now then..." he said as he let go of my hand and began walking away.

"nuhh you aren't going anywhere Sir" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"W-what ?" he asked stunned.

"come on just follow my lead" I said as we walked up to my house. I opened the door and got in. 

We where greeted by Todd great I thought inside my head. "Hi Sophia" he quickly said as we walked past him to find my mom.

My mom was in the kitchen cooking something and I let go of Jackson and walked over to her.

"can he stay ?" I whispered.

She looked up at me with bright eyes.

"Of course" she whispered. 

I walked back to him and we walked up to my room...

𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗜 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘 !! 𝗫