~ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦? ~

Jackson's POV:
I had to go back to uni, they had already let me off for a month it was time to get back. Dad had driven me to the airport, I had said goodbye to Sophia last night because I didn't want to wake her at 5 in the morning because I was going to the airport so we said our goodbyes yesterday.

I hadn't talked to her since, she would be having therapy and I didn't want to interrupt so I figured I'd call her later. 

They didn't tell me who the therapist was or how old or gender but I honestly didn't care, as long as she got the care she needed. 

Sophia's POV:

Clay had talked to me like we where friends. And don't get me wrong we are friends its just he didn't talk like I expected a therapist would. He asked the same questions but added a friendly-catch up kinda touch to it. 

After that awkward moment he loosened up. He told me a lot about himself too, not that I asked. 

Clay was just my friend nothing more right ?

Jackson's POV:
As the taxi drove me up to the apartment it struck me that Nickie was still my roommate. I prayed and prayed that she would just happen to be out with some friends or with someone else but just not at home. 

I pulled out the keys to the door and opened. And to my bad, bad luck Nickie was sitting on the couch watching The office. I loved that show, I had shown it too her and we spent endless nights binge watching it and now she was there.

"oh uh hi" she said turning around from the tv.

"sup" I said as I walked over to my room and slammed the door behind me.

I wasn't ready for a my horse it bigger than yours chat. 

My room was just like I had left it except I was missing a hoodie or 2. I gave one to Sophia but where was the other one ? Then I knew. Nickie was wearing, something I didn't realise by how angry I was at the sight of her. 

I slapped my head in anger. 

I would have to have that chat after all. With my fists clenched I walked out of the room and to her. 

"Can I have my hoodie back ?" I asked standing there awkwardly. 

"Uh yea sure " she said pulling it off. 

As she began to pull the hoodie off I realised she was wearing nothing underneath save for a red bra. 

I clenched my jaw turned around to give her privacy and stuck my hand out for her to hand it over to me. 

Once I felt the hoodie in my hand I snatched it and speed walked out.