~ 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 ~

Jackson's POV:

I felt like I had been shot, worse stabbed in the heart. Nickie had been with some Cameron the whole time I thought she loved me. I loved her for a good 4 months and she didn't which honestly stings. 

It was time to get over it. I had Sophia now although it would all depend if she felt the same way. 

Sophia's POV:
He didn't even cry and I'm not gonna lie but that was honestly suspicious, I want to ask why but I'm not going to. I mean at first he couldn't take it in and ran over to me in a hug, but now he just doesn't show any emotions whatsoever.

We hugged for a while before he realised he needed to go get Isabelle. She was finally coming, back home I needed her she understood me most.

I walked him to his car and waved as he drove off. I walked back to the house shivering as the bitterness of the night came in. I had a cardigan and a short shirt on.

I opened the door and got in. The house was silent except for the muffled voices in the kitchen. Todd was hugging Mom and she was sitting at the table her face in her hands. 

"what's wrong ?" I asked as I hurriedly walked over to them. They both stayed silent.

I stood there for a while waiting for an answer when my Mom finally lifted her head up. "I-I didn't want to tell you because you where enjoying your time at Notre Dame's but...." a lump came up in her throat as she choked on her words.

Todd took over "your Mom has got Cancer, she has a month left".

As I took the words in my legs buckled under me. I had a month left of happiness and then It would be all darkness. My Mom my creator, my best friend, my support and happiness gone within a month. 

I got up and ran to her. I cradled her in my arms. She was my Mom after all. "I love you more than anything in the world" I cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby" she sobbed choking on her words.

I cried and cried for the rest of the evening my Mom had a month left I had to make most of it worry more about the present then what was to come.

I wanted to make her happy so that when she left she would leave happy and content, no unfinished business.