~ 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 ~

Sophia's POV:

I hadn't slept. All I could think about was facing my demons today. I'd have to stand before them, talk to them, look them in there eyes. 

It was too much for me.

I was gonna turn back but I couldn't I was doing this for Jackson but most importantly for me, I was gonna do this to shut out the demons, to make myself a survivor and not the victim.

I turned over the side and watched as Jackson slept, It was my fault he had been brought into this all my fault, always my fault. I didn't want this for him, I didn't want any of this for him.

I got up quietly and walked over to the bathroom. I locked the door and stepped in the shower. I stood there feeling the cold hits of water drops on my skin. At that moment I was contemplating something the same question in my head "better without me or with me?". The answer was obvious to me. It nearly got me.

Nearly.

Jackson's POV:

"Good morning ba-" I said reaching my hand over to Sophia's side of the bed but she wasn't there.

Then I heard the shower running. She was just taking a shower all good I said to myself calming down a little.

"Sophia?? you there ??" I asked knocking on the door.

silence.

"Soph your really freaking me out......are you there ???"I asked again.

"yeah no i-i'm ok" I heard her faint voice say. 

"bubs you sure??" I asked one more time.

"yea. yes I am fine" she said as I began to walk away.

I stood there for a bit listening making sure she really was ok like she claimed to be. Once I was sure I walked downstairs to check if our crowd of stalkers where still there. I opened the blinds just the tiniest bit to see the crowds had left retired for the night and morning. I was relieved. Sophia would be able to leave the house peacefully the crowds wouldn't be another point added to her worry list. 

09:00 am had come quick court was scheduled for 10am if we leave now we would make it. 

Sophia was ready and had been since 07 I had just about finished dressing when 09 came. I'm not going to lie I was stressed even though this wasn't about me I was mostly worried for her. What if seeing her attackers was too much? What if seeing them would make the episodes come back ? Ugh what if she needed to see that therapist again. What was his name? Oh right Clayton.

Little bitch.

I shook away the thoughts and restored my attention all to Sophia.

" you ready ?" I asked looking up at her as I grabbed our bags.

I watched as her eyes slowly moved to mine and as she opened her mouth to finally reply "I think so" her voice was weak slightly shaky.

"heyyyy baby you know you have me, you know I'm going to be there every second and I will always support you and there are so many other people who believe you like I do, Its going to be ok I promise" I said taking her hand into mine and kissing it gently.

"I love you" she said moving my face from her hand to her lips.

"I love you more" I said giving the kiss back.

"uh no I love YOU more" she said smirking.

"is that so ?" I asked messing her hair up playfully.

"Jackson!" she yelled annoyed " my hair took me ages".

"whatever" I said chuckling.

"your lucky I love you" she said punching me in the shoulder.

"wow" I said opening the door for her. "ladies first".

hey guys 

ok so im sorry this chapter kinda sucked ive been struggling with some mental health issues so it was hard for me to get back to writing with no motivation but i got myself to write this and a few more up because i had been getting a lot of messages which made me happier and more willing to start this again so thank you to those who reached out :)))) i will try writing more i promise ! have a nice day/night bbys <333

˗ˏˋ more coming tomorrow'ˎ˗ ღ