~ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴 ~

Jackson's POV:
Our conversation was bleek and It felt like I was losing her all over again. In a week she would be leaving for London and I'd be leaving for New York. It was crazy even thinking about it we weren't children anymore we where 18 somewhat grown adults. 

Sophia's POV:

As I looked over and over at my acceptance letters I began to tear up. I came so far, I'm 18 an age I never thought I would make it too. 

A week was left before I would be packed into a plane to London. I already searched up how long the flight would take turned out it was 12 hr flight.  I wasn't good with distance and this was definitely not fit for me. 

Todd and mom had promised to buy me a one way ticket later today.

The flight was planned in 3 days. And I knew that It would be wise to start packing. But before I did I made a quick list of everything I needed to pack. Clothes, books etc...

You see the Apartment my mom and Jackson's mom had bought together was still there under their names.

Everything I needed was already there and the place was decorated although I doubted that I wouldn't need to re-decorate.

It was a bit scary to think I'd have my own apartment for the time being until I found a roomie although I had that choice of using the apartment as my own. I didn't think I could pay the rent myself turns out the houses isn't on rent and I wouldn't need to pay anything. Which eased my stress a bit. 

By the time I was half way down my list I realised I needed another suitcase so Instead I got out my bigger one. Which fit everything perfectly. I packed all my essentials and my mom had promised she'd send me some of my pictures or paintings or other bits and bobs once I settled in.

One picture I had to take with me was the framed picture of me and Jackson It was taken 2 years earlier, Jackson was holding me in a piggy back and we looked like we where having the time of our life. I packed that picture with me because I wouldn't be able to wait for my mom to send it. I'd miss him too much. 

Jackson's POV:
My flight was booked in 4 days. It seemed like plenty of time to me although I began to sort out my room. I didn't plan on packing my suitcase until tomorrow. Otherwise my room would look bare and I couldn't handle that. 

I was happy and I had everything I needed at that moment except for her. She was the only thing missing. All the pictures around my room where mostly of me and her at 6-12 years old. But there was this one picture that stood out. It was a picture of me and her holding hands I took it just a month ago. I insisted on getting it framed. 

*2 days later*
Tomorrow I'd be leaving for NYU all 17 years of my life packed into one suitcase.