~ 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 ~

Jackson's POV:
As I drove back to the house I recited what I would say to Nickie rehearsing the words in my head. 

I would straight up tell her how I felt and then I would ask her to leave.

She wasn't home yet from her so called run. I took the opportunity to pack up her things and leave them in the corner. She was leaving tonight and I didn't care what she would do next.

It didn't matter to me if she would run off with another or where she would stay for the rest of her visit here, as long as it was no where near me and my family including Sophia.

Sophia's POV:

I couldn't help but be worried and anxious for him. Nickie was a tough person. She would explode...literally. I was scared she would come to me. But I also wanted to go help Jackson out. It was fair since I was the one who told him what to tell her.

Jackson's POV:

I kept on looking out of my window looking out for her. Then she finally appeared. I waved at her from my window and ran down the stairs to meet her.

She waved past me and trudged up the stairs. 

I walked up next to her and once the door was firmly shut I began to talk.

"Nickie I want to breakup" I said as I sat down on my bed. She slowly turned around then stared at me.

"I'm sorry what ?" she said angrily huffing at me.

"I want to break up " I said firmly standing my ground.

"It's that b***h Sophia isn't it ?" She laughed as she stood there. "gonna go crawling back to her are you ?" she sniggered.

"Your toxic Nickie ! " I yelled. "you look through my phone every single night, I haven't been able to tell you I'm going out with friends without you 'tagging' along".

"I'm toxic ? " she yelled back. "your a cheater, your ugly and have no other use of life except for your family, nobody wants you anyway and you know what-" she was cut off by Sophia.

"hey is everything alright?" she smiled as she opened the door to my room. At that moment Nickie straightened up. Her face was red out of anger.

"back off you w***e " Nickie yelled as she started to grab her things. Sophia gave out a laugh.

"me ? look at yourself...you need to reassure yourself he isn't cheating on you because your the one whose doing the cheating " she finally blurted out.

"your hilarious " she sniggered as she tried to grab her phone before I grabbed it first.

She tried to grab her phone back but was stopped by Jackson. (𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮 !!!)

I scrolled through her phone and finally got to her most recent calls. "who's Cameron ?" I asked looking over at her.

Her eyes widened and her face redend. "H-he's a friend !" she explained. 

"hope to see you again soon, thanks for today " I read out. "where did you go with Cameron today ?"

"no where " she yelled back trying to make her way to me. I looked over at Jackson his smile had dropped he was now angry, more than angry. He looked up at me before he said "that's it your out" to Nickie.