~ 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱? ~

Sophia's POV:

We spent most of the weekend together. When I say it was perfect I mean it was perfect. 

Saturday we spent bunking in my room and Sunday we went to the Lake again.

The word Lake is a simple word so I gave it a new name The Lake Of Mystery's why the lake of mystery's you might think, well its where Jackson kissed me for the first time and that was unexpected so a mystery In a way... Also you never know what else might occur. Life throws at you ALLOT of unexpected things when you least expect them. I guess I learnt that the hard way...

Jackson's POV:

I slept over again at her house till Sunday afternoon.

Saturday was basically our movie night but make it movie day. Snacks, movies, ice cream you name it !

We binge watched Friends and the last movie we watched was her favourite movie. The Lady and the Tramp. I asked her what her favourite movie was and she got so shy it was honestly cute. 

By the time we turned the movie on it was late and we where already In bed. Half way through the movie she fell asleep on my shoulder. I didn't realise until it had been a good 10 minutes. I looked down at her sleeping face, kissed her on her forehead, quietly turned the movie off and settled in next to her. 

Sunday we went to the Cafe with our mom's like we always do they were embarrassing like any mom's they questioned what we had been doing on Saturday, what we had done at night, as if we would have done anything other than kiss and cuddle, and asked us about our relationship. Things got awkward real fast and I saw that Sophia was clearly not enjoying the conversations so I grabbed her by her hand and we ran out.

We got to the lake again but instead of going in the water we sat on the edge watching as the sun hit against the water. 

"So what are we now ?" she asked as we lay starring up at the clouds.

"What do you want us to be ?" I asked turning my head to her.

"uhhh more than friends " she said jokingly. As I nudged her.

"ok" I replied as I stood up. I put my hand out for her, She took it and stood up. 

"Would you...Sophia Jaydon like to be my girlfriend ?" I asked staring at her green eyes.

"yes!" she said as she jumped up into a hug.

𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗪𝗪𝗬𝗬𝗬𝗬𝗬 𝗜𝗧 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗥 !!!! 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 <𝟯 𝘅