~ 𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 ~

Sophia's POV:
The flight would be a good 12 hr's so I wore the baggiest clothes I could find.

I packed my suitcase, made sure all the lights were turned off and locked the door

I packed my suitcase, made sure all the lights were turned off and locked the door. I slid the key in my pocket. And left the building. My taxi was already down stairs waiting for me the driver waved me over, he took my suitcase and packed it in the back while I got in. "Airport please" I smiled up at him. Once I was in I got my phone out and put my air pods in my ears.

(play song)

It was cloudy outside and the whole air was cold, sad. I leant my head against the window looking around the old London buildings as we entered the country side.

Rain began to pitter patter at my window as I traced the waters swirl. The drive was half an hour long so I sat back and relaxed.

I tried to concentrate on the thought of seeing My family but I couldn't. He was always going to be there I thought as I closed my eyes.

*25 min later*

"We're here" I heard his voice say. I slightly jumped before I realised I was still in the taxi.

I looked out of the window at the greyness of the airport. It was still raining but I got out anyway. I unfolded my umbrella and held it above my head while I waited for my suitcase.

"here you are miss" he said as he rolled my suitcase towards me. I paid him waved to him and he was gone.

I was left standing there looking at the airport. I was doubting my presence and If I should go back...In the end I got on the plane anyway.

The song was playing through my ears as I sat in my seat scrolling through my phone. I wanted to get rid of the pictures before he would see that they where still on my phone.

The first image was of our 2 month anniversary...our first kiss...times at the lake...watching movies...hugging...roadtrips...

I threw my phone away as I held back the urge to cry. I wanted to scream but not here not now, not like this.

Finally when my tears where controlled I erased the images and lay back.

I was in for a long ride.

Jackson's POV:
"baby!" I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as her voice woke me.

"what?" I asked standing up and moving towards where Nickie was.

"So what dress ?" she asked lifting up 2 dresses.

you choose

A...

B

B...

"uh the (your choice) would look good on you" I said as I smiled up at her

I sat back down and watched as she scurried off once she was gone I looked out my window and for a slight second I thought I could see Sophia standing over me in the reflection.

I hit myself. It wasn't the first time I was seeing her, I hated myself for what I did and what I said and I hated that now, tomorrow she'd be in more pain.

I was worried she would do what she tried to do the first time we had our fight and I began to pace around the room.

My head was in my hands and I was angry.

Sophia's POV:
As we landed I began to gather my things. It was sunny outside so I took off my sweater and wrapped it around my waist. Underneath I had a short white shirt, I was in luck.

I waited till everyone got out before I left because otherwise I'd be stuck in the traffic.

Once again a cab that my mom ordered was waiting for me. The driver was a woman this time she got out in a hurry and greeted me.

"Hi" she smiled looking up at me.

"hey" I said packing my suitcase in the back.

"oh I should've gotten that..." she sighed as she looked down.

"nah don't worry about it" I said chuckling. I got in and she went after me.

"so where too?" she asked clicking some buttons on her phone.

"uh 24th avenue street please" I said as my phone began to jam because of the amount of messages I was getting. The plane had no wifi so the messages didn't get delivered to me until I was insight of wifi.

My mom had texted me asking for me to text when I landed so instead I called her.