~ 𝘜 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦? ~

Sophia's POV:

I turned over to my side my eyes slightly opening as I felt around for Jackson. But all that I could feel was the empty bed. I opened my eyes fully and started to lift up. I turned my head and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed. His face in his hands. 

"baby ?" I asked putting out my hand to his shoulder.

But before I could touch him he was gone. "baby whats wrong?" I called after him but got no answer. 

"jackson!" I yelled finally getting off the bed and following him. 

I ran down the stairs following him all the way to the living room where he just stopped. "jackson passaglia what is wrong ?" I said grabbing his shirt and turning him to face me.

"they caught the guys that- s-stabbed you" he said looking down. 

My face dropped, all the images and flashbacks slowly flooding back my screams echoing in my head. I closed my ears in a way to silence the voices but it didnt work. 

I winced in pain as the screams got louder.

"sophia! whats happening ?" I could hear his muffled voice and then his touch on my waist pulling me closer to him. 

We stood there holding eachother, I was so close to his chest I could feel his heartbeat. A slow rhythm. I smiled. I was safe and there was nothing that could hurt me. 

"*chuckles* I can feel you smiling...what ??" he asked. 

"nothing" I laughed.

"what is it ??" he asked again this time starting to tickle me. 

"nothing" I laughed pulling away. "you and me-" I said before he finished the sentence.

"always forever" he smiled planting a kiss on my forehead.

Jackson's POV:

They caught the guys I wanted to punch them so much, get my revenge for what they did but I wanted to wait, atleast until we saw them in court.