~ 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 ~

Sophia's POV:

Everyone asks what it's like to be dying if your life flashes before your eyes ? Well let me just tell you it doesn't. Yes I took the time to remember some memories with Jackson but my whole life didn't flash.

The last thing I remembered was his voice on the phone screaming back at me. He was crying and I wanted to tell him everything would be ok soon, but I couldn't move, just a single tear trickling down my face. 

The only good thing about all this was that I'd see my Mom but I didn't know I'd that was at all true, or just people chatting s**t.

But I sure hoped it would be.

Jackson's POV:

Mom had tried to get me to eat something or just go home and sleep but how could I ? Sophia was still asleep and wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. 

I had watched some movies before about people going into comas and then coming out of there bodies and staring over there loved ones trying to wake up. A crazy thing I know, but I kinda thought about Sophia just standing next to me begging me to not let her go. 

I wasn't planning on letting her go. We where now both 19 years old we could do anything. 

Sophia's POV:

It was weird being able to listen to everyone but not being able to see them or to talk back to them. I felt uncomfortable laying there listening to passers by crying at my bed and praying for me to wake up. And believe me when I say I wanted too. 

The doctors has diagnosed me with a coma (I don't know if you can be diagnosed with a coma but...yea) and some internal bleeding...

There'd been myths about bringing the person in a coma things that will get them to wake up like telling them a story or music. Jackson tried....and failed.

He played me our favourite song and read me my favourite book. Pride and prejudice.

It had been a month now and somehow I was no where near to getting up and out of bed. 

Jackson's POV:

"F**k" I yelled, my hundredth attempt to get Sophia awake had failed yet again. I was considering to stop trying but I couldn't give up so easily.

Isabelle was the one that took care of Sophia and I was the one that tried to get her to wake up. Isabelle brushed her hair everyday, or tried too at least. Mom and dad would come by every now and then to drop off food for the both of us and to talk with the doctors.

Isabelle was leaving back to Florida tomorrow and I was to leave back to Nyu in a week.

Mom had dealt with Notre Dames, she had flown there for the weekend to go talk to the council of the university personally and clean up the apartment a bit. Sophia was a generally clean person so I suspected that Mom rather spent the weekend sight seeing.

It made me sad every time thinking about everything Sophia wanted to do and how quickly it all washed away.

She was missing the most important time of her life. I promised myself I would make it up to her, anything to make her life happier than it is now.