~ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘜𝘯𝘪 ~

Sophia's POV:

6 more months of Highschool and we would be off to University. Last year I had made a whole folder, on the Universities I would apply to and the courses I'd study, out of boredom.

I rummaged through my desk and tried to find it amongst the clatter of loose sheets of paper I had. I looked over at the folder. I chose to consider: Harvard, Yale and Notre Dames. I want to become a Lawyer therefore Harvard and a Forensic scientist therefore Notre Dame and Literature therefore Yale.

Now looking at it, its all different everything has changed now. I'm happy with Jackson I really am and University will be the death of us. I want to ask him about it I do...but its a sensitive subject I guess... so I chose to ask him later on.

Which was stupid. I should have asked sooner.

Jackson's POV:

My mum and Sophia's mum (Sonya) had both gone to the same University. Notre Dame. My mum has been bugging me about it since well, Highschool.

Mom and Dad want me to get into Notre Dame because it would be 'cool' to follow the families traditions. If its so 'cool' then why did Dad go to a different university huh ? I mean mom went to the same University her family have been going to for decades and I'm supposed to carry it on. 

Honestly I don't want too, I have so many options like NYU or Stanford those are my top 2.  We went on holiday to New York so I had a chance to look around Campus and places where I could possibly rent a place and I really started to visualise my reality there but If you ask me its too far away from Oregon.  Its 2,832 miles by car and a 5 hour flight.

Too far away from home, from her.

Sophia's POV:

I describe myself as a organised person and I overthink things...I had nobody to ask about Uni except for my mum.

I trudged down the stairs as I called for my mum. 

"Honey, I'm in here" she replied with her sweet, calm voice. I turned into the living room and there she was. I sat down with a humph and looked up at the TV.

"Mom...I know I have 6 months left of Highschool until I leave for Uni but I just I don't know what to do....what to choose...who to talk too" I sighed as  I looked down at my palms.

"Well I don't really know honey because well...there is Notre Dame but I don't want to push you and make you feel like you have to go there because I did..." she said finally turning her attention to me.

"Mom If that's what makes you happy then I'll go" I said happily.

"What will make me happy is you being happy" she smiled.

"Ok so tell me what you think about these" I said excitedly as I pulled out my folder. " I want to become a Lawyer, Forensic Scientist or Author so my options are Harvard, Yale and Notre Dame. I'd have to study these courses anyway to get degrees..." 

"So pick one... one that you are really set on and get the highest marks on that one thing or the subjects that you need to be good at to pursue that career" she said encouragingly.

"Thanks mom" I said as I kissed her on the cheek. On my way back to my room the words What will make me happy is you being happy playing on repeat in my head. What would make me happy is being with Jackson and going to Notre Dames but I can't have both. In the end one is going to be left hurt. 

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 !!! 𝘅

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗯𝗶 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗯𝗮 ?𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝟮 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 ?𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 <𝟯

𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱 ?𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝘇𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝘆...