~ 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 ~

*1 month later*

*start music at 1:50*

Sophia's POV:

I was at home cooking dinner when I got the call. Mom had been at the hospital for about 2 weeks now I was planning on visiting her once I'd made the food but I didn't know that I would never visit her after all.

It was the hospital calling I picked up the phone and put it to my ear my heart drumming and my fingers shaking. 

"Hello ?" I asked my voice slightly shaking.

"Ms Jaydon ?" The caller asked.

"that's me "

"I'm so sorry...your Mom has passed away..." tears began to well in my eyes, I couldn't hold myself up anymore, I was suddenly too heavy. My legs buckled under me. 

"thank you, goodbye" I whispered as I hung up.

Then I began to actually cry. Hot tears where streaming down my eyes. She was gone she was really gone. I began to scream.

I got up and ran out the house, I ran as far as the wind could take me. I didn't want to stop. I ran and ran and ran. 

The sky was clear above me but everything else dark. I looked up at the sky "pull me out" I cried my hands clutching at my hair. "train wreck"

I knelt down. Her words and her face appearing every time my eyes closed.

"I love you, I'm here baby, always will be" floating in the air.

I cried for some more holding myself up in hope that I wouldn't melt away.

I finally gathered myself and got up the last of the tears snaking there way down my cheeks.

I looked around me, the lamplights stood before me and everything else was silent except for the distant rumble of the cars and then I saw her shimmering in the distant.

She smiled at me, her beautiful smile she always used on me when I was younger, I ran over to her, she pulled me in a hug and I felt her cold hands holding me tightly. 

"shh it's alright I'm better now....I am " she whispered her voice breaking.

"I love you " I sobbed against her chest. As she began to fade away. 

I screamed. The last of her faded, "I need you to be my God be my help, be a saviour who can..." 

"Unbreak the broken" I whispered.

"Unsay these reckless words, find hope in the hopeless "

"Pull me out"

I looked up at the sky again watching as the stairs shone brightly down at me. She was up there in a better place I told myself as I sat down on the grass imagining her embrace.