~𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 pt.2 ~

Sophia's POV:

The drive to court was simple no commotion no traffic it was as if the roads had frozen just for us to drive through. As we drove up  though that was a different story. People were huddled around the court everywhere. There was no way through now but as we got closer the crowds opened up and closed back as we drove through. No way back now. 

I stared ahead, then it all started to hit me again I was going to see them and suddenly I didn't feel safe anymore. 

Jackson's POV:

I looked over at Sophia her facial expression said it all. Her face was still expressionless. I saw her hands starting to shake and her leg bouncing up and down quicker every second. I couldn't do anything but sit there and watch. I parked the car cautiously still watching her. 

As soon as my hands let go of the steering wheel I took her hands into mine and held her. It wasn't just her hands shaking her whole body seemed to be. 

After a few minutes passed she slowly calmed down and let go.

"Lets do this " she said as she looked up at me and smiled. 

I smiled back "ok tiger" I said as I kissed her forehead.

It took us a while to get through all the cameras and questions. I thought Sophia would be afraid by now but all I could see was her smiling and keeping her head held high while she was being pushed and yelled questions at. I tried to protect her as much as I could taking every hit and blow. 

Sophia's POV:

I felt brave I guess. I don't know what came over me but when Jackson hugged me I remembered that I was doing this for us. So we could move on with our lives. 

I just smiled and waved. Smiled and waved.

But once we finally got inside and the doors where shut behind us I let out a sigh of relief. The first part was done now for the second and hardest part. 

We walked up to the front desk.

"Good morning how can I help you ?" was all the woman said.

"umm I'm here for the hearing uh under the name Sophia Jaydon"  I told her without confidence. 

I watched as she began to realise who I was. "Oh I'm so sorry I hope your doing ok darling, If you could just go upstairs they should be ready for you soon"

"Thank you" I smiled. 

Jackson took my hand and we walked away together. I didn't want to let go. I feared the time I would have too. 

We walked up the stairs my heart beginning to race again. Then I looked over at Jackson his smile reassuring me I would be ok.

The room was huge it was just a sitting room but it was huge. It contained beautiful chairs, a huge sofa and plants everywhere. Yes the room was probably old and vintage but it was calming. The light from outside gave the room a soft radiance just enough to calm my spirits. I walked over to the sofa and sat down. The cushions sinking me in. 

"C'mon sit down" I said to Jackson patting the cushion next to me. 

He sat down, wrapped his arm around me and sighed.

"Its gonna be ok" I told him. "I'm gonna be ok" 

"I know soph I know" he said kissing my head. 

"then why are you so worried ?" I asked.

"because we don't know what will happen" he said "I wont be up there with you I'll only be sitting down looking up at you basically powerless" he continued.

"that's all I need from you Jackson...I just need you to be there" I said stroking his hand.

"are you sure ?" he asked his face still giving a worried look.

"I'm sure" I replied kissing his cheek. 

Now I was the one reassuring him. He had all the right to be worried. But all I need is to be able to see him to have him in the room. I just need to know I wont be alone.

"your not alone" he said reading my mind as he pulled me in tighter.