~ 𝘔𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 ~

Sophia's POV:

I woke up with the determination of not wasting the day or the days I had left with her, my mum, my yellow.

As much as I wanted to cry I did not. I had planned everything out circling around the whole month...less.

I had contacted Notre Dame's so that they would work something out for me. Since it was still technically Winter Break I had nothing set to do just yet, however when it did start they told me they would send my work over. I would do it all online, until this was all over.

They promised that once she was gone I would have 2 weeks to return to London. It was enough, I thought.

My Mom hadn't explored all of Oregon just yet so I decided to try take her everyone. A month was enough. 

Today we planned to go to a mountain by the countryside, something about a lake nearby or waterfall. I dressed in my hiking clothes; a tank top and sweats. 

(something like that)

Todd drove us up to the side of the mountains and dropped us off. The rest of the walk was about half an hour. We stopped a couple of times to rest since the walk was mostly up hill. 

Finally we made it up.

"finally!" she exclaimed putting her bags down.

"I know...that was a hell of a walk huh ?" I replied slumping down on the grass.

"tell me about it " she smiled following.

I looked around me at the view. We where above the world for that moment. Nothing could hurt us here. I turned to face her lying there. I felt like crying. In a month she wouldn't be here, she'd be gone and I'd be staring up at her from the ground. 

Jackson's POV:
Sophia had texted me after she left the house yesterday. Her Mom has a month left. It was a huge blow in the chest but she didn't want me to come over.

She told me simply to spend time with Isabella and my own Mom.

(𝗔/𝗡:𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 !!!! 𝗚𝗼, 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗯***𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂)

And I did. Mom had been texted seconds later from Sophia's Mom. She burst out crying, she's been moody ever since. She doesn't wanna talk and I don't think she'll want too. 

Isabella gave the idea that this weekend we should all go out and spend the time we have left. Mom agreed but soon after left to her room anyway. 

I hate seeing her like that, it's not good for her AT ALL. But the worst is yet to come. Who knows how it will be once Sophia's Mom is gone ?

Sophia's POV:
We spent the rest of the day together. We spent most of it hiking anyway. We talked about everything. I found out so much about her life when she was my age. It was honestly fascinating, she was so much like me. 

But the only thing going through my mind was, what will I do without her, my yellow ?

I knew I wouldn't (𝗧𝗪!!!!!) kms. After all It wouldn't change anything, it wouldn't ease the pain it would just bring it upon another.

A/N: Hey guys, I'm always here if you need to talk I understand everything we are going through...please, please, please don't go through this by yourself I am always here to talk I am available :) Also there is no point in suicide or self-harm it doesn't do anything it brings the pain upon another. LY GUYS <3
116 123 CALL THEM IF YOU NEED HELP