~ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘵 ~

Jackson's POV:

Finally we talked although it wasn't a proper conversation at least not the one I was hoping to have with her.

But its funny how we feel the same way about each other she feels its my fault and I feel its hers. But in the end we ended up, I mean she ended up, making plans for us today. Something about a secret spot she wants to show me.

To say I'm not excited is a lie because I am, I'm happy that It will be just me and her against the world, since months.

Honestly the places she has taken me where so unexpected so this time I really don't know what to think. I'm just praying to God that we'll make it out alive. (Obviously an exaggeration).

Sophia's POV: 

I was bored like I usually am, so yesterday after the BORING family dinner I got out of the house and came upon a lake. It was beautiful.

The night moon was glowing off of it and the water ripples sparkled in the light. It was deep enough for a splash or a small swim so without thinking twice I took off my jeans, shoes and socks, but left my oversized shirt on and jumped in.

The water was not too cold but not too hot. It was cool. I ended up swimming for an hour before I realised that It was getting late and mom would start to worry so I got out. But I didn't want too the water was so relaxing and for just that hour everything around me had disappeared my worries just seemed to flood into the water and evaporate. 

But walking back to the house drenched in water I started to think of Jackson and then the idea came up that I would make that our secret spot to hang out whenever we needed to forget our surrounding.

I was planning on asking him the second I jumped into his car that morning but he was in a bad mood and I didn't want to push it, so I asked him after we had that talk.

Honestly I told him how I felt and I- maybe everything will be better but the conversation was simple just 2 people telling each other how they felt about the other person.

I wanted to talk more to him I really did but like the stupid idiot I am I changed the subject and basically invited him to the secret spot. So my plans worked but didn't at the same time.

Jackson's POV:

I looked down at my arm and saw the scribbles she had made. It said she would pick me up at 7 and it was nearing seven so I began to sweat, I was nervous. I don't know why. It just feels like we're not so close so I just don't feel the same around her. But I pushed everything aside and decided to go brush my hair to ease the tension.