~ 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 ~

Sophia's POV:

He claimed to be happy although he did not look it AT ALL. Sure this Nickie person was beautiful but she wasn't attractive she had no traits of kindness. Also Toxic.

Her little scene downstairs was all to get me and Jackson apart. Who knows that she doesn't do that to other girls who try interact with Jackson.

I was not happy. It was like a punch seeing him 'happy' with her and just like I though I'd be the one to watch. 

Yikes I thought to myself as I had a whole eternity of him and his family I mean we where family. I decided to text him even though he was downstairs, it was something I didn't think I could just say to his face. 

ᴊᴘ :)

Look, your part of my family and for the sake of family can we just, if not be real then, can we at least pretend everything's good between us ?

*seen*

I was hurt not gonna lie it was the first time he left me on read and it was painful. That feeling I mean sure its normal but its as if the other person just chooses to ignore you...

Jackson's POV:
She texted me asking for me back... well technically for us to be friends again but it was her who texted this time not me !

I didn't know what to reply to it instead I left her on read which I am now kicking myself for. I've been left on read a good couple of times and lets say the feelings not good, its annoying as hell. 

Nickie was looking over at my phone the whole time and I didn't want to reply in front of her anyway. 

Nickie does this every night she asks for my phone and searches it through. I've deleted all my girl contacts and when she saw Isabelle we had a massive fight she didn't know that Isabelle was my sister and she ignored me for a week. 

After that I was pretty sure we were over however when she turned back at my doorstep one night it was evident that we where still a we. 

Sophia's POV:
I was called downstairs and I immediately ran down. It was just me, mom and Todd again which felt good. We sat down at the dinner table while Mom set the plates and got the food.

Todd looked over at me, he pulled out a ring box and opened it. Inside was a diamond ring...

I looked up at him with wide eyes. In reply he nodded over at Mom. He was gonna propose !!!!

I beamed up at him and shook my head in agreement. As mom came over to us he quickly hid it away and we pretended to be in a deep conversation. 

Food was delicious and the conversations plenty. We talked about my life in London and how everything was going.

I was doing good in all honesty I had a higher than average chance of passing my degrees and passing my Law courses.

Obviously during the Winter break they set us some essays and I was to hand one in today before midnight. The essay was about the right of speech. I was not looking forward to it but It was something I was obliged to do, the grade for this counted for 40% of my exam. 

Let's just say I was in for a long evening.