~ 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 ~

Sophia's POV:

Jackson promised to keep the incident at the tower a secret, and I was glad. My mom didn't need to know what I was going to do she had her own struggles and I wasn't planning on adding me to her list.

2 WEEKS LATER

I was sitting on my bed doing writing up my school project for history when I saw the notification pop up on my screen. Yale and Harvard had written back...

I squealed, got my computer and ran down the stairs.

"I got the letter" I yelled as I made my way to the kitchen table.

Mom sat down next to me and Todd stood over us. My palms began to sweat as I clicked on my mouse to open up the letter from Yale.

I skimmed down the letter to the words "We are happy to inform you, you have been accepted to the University of Yale".

My mom was the first to scream in joy. I began to laugh as she embraced me in a warm hug.

"I'm so proud of you honey" she whispered overjoyed.

Then it was Todd's turn to congratulate me. "Congratulations" he said as he pulled out his hand for me to shake it, I moved his  hand out of the way and for the first time in my life I hugged him. I felt as he grinned up at mom. After all he was the reason for half of my moms happiness. As I quickly ushered them as I sat down to open Harvard's letter...

Once again the words "We are happy to inform you, you have been accepted to Harvard University" caused the room to shake with joy and screams. 2 down and 1 more to go I thought as we gathered for a group hug. Then *PING*. Notre Dame. 

I quickly sat down and opened up the letter... I was accepted to all 3 of my dream universities I couldn't be any happier. 

Jackson's POV:

I got the letters sent to me and I straightened up straight away. NYU, Stanford and Notre Dame had written back. Before checking the letters I made sure I was by myself and nobody was around. Then I slowly dragged the mouse and tapped on Stanford's letter.

I skimmed through the letter until the words accepted came up, I was happy that I got into Stanford because it was my other option if NYU didn't accept. Then it was on to Notre Dames, I didn't get in but I wasn't surprised Notre Dames was way over my league so I was really ok...But the only thing I worried about was my Mom I didn't want to upset her but if I got into NYU then she wouldn't care anymore. 

Now for the last one NYU...My dreams and future put in one. I clicked on the letter and scrolled down the page until I saw it...I got in ! "yess" I exclaimed as I lift my fist in the air. I couldn't wait to tell my parents or Sophia.

I ran down the stairs phone in one hand and computer in the other.

"everyone to the table" I said in my pretend British accent as I trudged down the stairs. I covered my screen where it said I was accepted and placed down the computer on the table. Isabelle was behind me and mom and dad were sitting across me.

"3", "2", "1" I said as I lifted my hand of the screen. Mom jumped up and dad gave me a fist pump while Isabelle hugged me from above.

"you've come so far" my mom exclaimed wiping away her tears. We all hugged as we took the moment in...I was going to NYU...

Sophia's POV:

I couldn't hold my excitement in and texted Jackson to tell him the great news...

ʙᴜʙᴀ♥

I got in !!! To Harvard, Yale and ND bubs !!!

I'm so happy for you bubi :))))

so where did you get into ?!

NYU and Stanford

what about ND ? 

I didn't get in...

awh but its alright we will work something out trust me !

so which one you going to then ? NYU I believe..

yep wbu ?

ND 

Harvard is more of a Law school and it would be wise to go there but if  I pass my law degree at ND then I'd make my mom proud so... 

right...

so you'll be 3,449 miles away from me ?

sounds about right :(

but I PROMISE I'll visit every time I can, plus we'll see each other every time the fam calls us back to Oregon !!!

And I promise to visit too ♥