~ 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 ~

Sophia's POV:

Ever since my memorable date with Jackson nothing has been more perfect. He stays over most weekends and I stay over 2 a week at his.

At school our relationship hasn't exactly become public just yet...Mall knows and so does Austin and some of Jackson's friends but apart from that...well no one that I don't know of.

I mean sure at school we hold hands and kiss or hug every now and then but nobody seems to pay attention. It's better that way, easier to avoid questions.

When I first told Mall she didn't believe me so I let it go but when she saw us together she finally understood. I don't rant to her about Jackson because no one likes a show off, plus she doesn't have a boyfriend just yet and as much as I want to tell her everything I don't because I don't want to seem snobbish. 

Austin sorta just found out, although he promised not to tell , I'm positively sure he told an average of 10 people...

Anyway Jackson being the class clown and rule breaker he is...let's just say we've had our share of adventures, for example roaming around the school halls, skipping classes and unnecessary 'toilet' breaks. As I've mentioned before I'm a straight-A student my mum trusts me and I've had an equivilant of 2 relationships counting Jackson. 

I'm one of that pure type...in other words I'm a virgin... And to be honest I don't care and neither do I plan on losing it anytime soon. If I was to end up being a 40 year old virgin I would be fine with it at least I'd known I hadn't been just used for 'pleasure' .

Now let's talk other things...Growing up I was uncomfortable getting the period talk and the birds and bees. I never listened much anyway. So when I had a lil accident let's just say I was freaking out ! I was early and none other than Jackson Passaglia was IN MY BED ... NEXT TO ME. I instantly knew and felt around the covers which to my dismay where as you know it...soaked. My heart was thumping against my chest and it felt like it was about to jump out any second now. 

My hand instantly flew to my mouth and as I tried to cover my embarrassment. I was panicking, I didn't know what to do...yes if I was alone I would have cleared up the situation within seconds. But no, no, no I wasn't alone.

I lay there planning everything out I'd get up quickly but slowly, not to wake him, and I'd wash myself up then I began to die inside as I unravelled the horrible truth to get the covers off the bed he would need to get up and get out of bed and he couldn't do that If he was asleep...

My excuses were that I'd spilled water...juice ? Would he see the stain if it was dark? Maybe, maybe not. 

Then I began to freak out either I lay there and die or wake him up and then die of second and embarrassment. In the end as seconds ticked by I decided to just get up and clean myself for now and the rest I would figure out. As I quietly got up his eyes began to flutter open. 

"What's wrong bubi ?"  he groaned hoarsely.

"uhh" I said looking around the room for an excuse. "n-nothing" I finally blurted out.

"bubs what's wrong ?" ... "you can tell me" he said pleadingly. 

"I don't want too" I quickly walked away to my bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I flicked on the light and observed myself in the mirror. Just like I thought my sweatpants were stained. "great" I mumbled. I was just about to run myself a hot bath when a knock at my door. S***t I groaned as I remembered I didn't lock my door. 

"I'm coming in" he said before he walked in. I was sitting on the floor in a mess and the whole thing looked like out of a horror movie. 

"Oh" he sighed as he shuffled sleepily towards me. "It's nothing just... uh... go back to sleep or something... I dunno" I sighed as I held my head in my hands.

"Look I'll help what'd you need?" he smiled as he embraced me in a hug.

"I'll sort it out just let me clean myself up okay Jackson ?" I was tired and I was embarrassed and I didn't want him to see me like this so I pushed him away and finally got up. I locked the door behind me, stripped off my clothes and threw them in the basket. They where tomorrow's problem. I got in the shower and ran hot water. I felt its  pecks as the water cascaded down my body, all my problems flowing down the drain. 

Jackson's POV:

She rushed off to the bathroom and I was worried that she was sick so, I walked in the bathroom. Turns out she wasn't sick she was on her period. I wasn't stupid there where 2 woman in my house everyday and all day so I knew what was wrong. I wanted to help even though she told me not too, I grabbed the duvet and took the sheets of I threw them to the side of the room and rummaged around looking for new sheets. Finally I found some.

Sophia's POV:

I felt relaxed and calm as I got out the shower but then as I grabbed for the handle I realised he was still out there. I would have to face him one way or the other. I got out and kept my head down as I walked over to the bed. But within seconds he was hugging me. I was stiff and it was awkward but finally I let in and hugged him back. The feeling of safety was flowing through me again. Finally he let go, gave me a kiss and walked of to bed. I looked to the side of the room and saw the sheets then looked to the bed and it was as if nothing had happened. 

𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘁 !!! 𝘅

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦𝗦𝗦𝗦 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 !!! 𝟭# 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗮 <𝟯𝟯𝟯𝟯𝟯𝟯