CHAPTER 39

Thank You so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Let's get into the story

Abhi About to sip the drink which Maya spiked it...But Before that His Mobile vibrated...He Placed the glass on the table...But By mistake it feel down from the table spilling the drink completely....

Far away From There Maya fumes in anger seeing it as Her plan is Flop once again...

Abhi Smiles Seeing the ID its Showing My Jaanu...

"Hello Baby!"

"Abhi!! Why the hell you didn't attend my call before?? You know how many times I have called you but you idiot didn't even attend my call!!" She blasted at him... Hearing all this he chuckled..It Increased her Anger...

"Idiot!! Don't laugh... Don't tell me you gonna have a Hot date tonite!!" She shouts at him...

"Pagal why I will search for an Hot date when I have the world's Hottest Biwi!" He whispered...He moves out from the club talking with Pragya...Maya Furiously looks at Abhi who is happily talking in his Mobile.. Obviously she knows he looks happy only with His wife...

Pragya Blushed hearing it...

"Acha My Biwi is Blushing I Guess!!" He tells her...

"Jaan!!" She whines...

"You know Jaanu.. I'm so Happy today..Guess what??"

"Omg Abhi you got the deal na!" She squealed in Happiness...

"Ofcourse Baby...We got the Deal and you know whom I competed with??"

"Who??" She asked Confused...

"Who else...Mr Neil Mehra!!" He tells rolling his eyes...

"Haa Congratulations Abhi!!" She tells squealed...

"So Baby you Missed me??" He Asked her...

"Ofcourse not... I'm enjoying my day with my sam...You Know we went out for an Date!!" She tells teasing him...

"So Mom and son enjoying without me haa??" He Asked little feeling jealous...

"LoL looks like Dady is Jealous of us Sam!" She shouts...

"Ofcourse I'm jealous baby.. Here I'm missing you but you seems enjoying without me!" He tells little offended...

"Pagal Husband.. Here I'm missing you like anything... I just thought to tease you!!" She tells Him...He smiles hearing it...

"By the way you had your Dinner??" She asked Him...

"Ofcourse Baby..What about you??" He asked Her...

"Yeah we had!"

"I'll be back tomorrow baby!!" He Tells making her happy...

"I'm waiting for you Baby" she tells him...He enters inside His Room .....

"Good Night Baby!" He tells her...She wished the same...

Abhi Smiles and cuts the call and He went to take shower...

And he Came back...He toweling his hair...He Thinks how his Wife will towel his Hair..He misses her here...

He hears the knocks on his Door..He wondered who might be here that too this time...He opens the door and saw Maya standing There...

He glared at her...she about to Move inside the Room but Abhi stood in the door steps blocking the way....

"Abhi I need to talk to you!!" Maya said...