CHAPTER 28 "I'M WITH YOU"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😁😁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the Story...

"ROCKSTAR ABHI HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THE MUSIC INDUSTRY FOR COPYING SOMEONE'S WORK"

This news shooks Pragya to the core... She falls on the floor unconscious .....

In downstairs Abhi's Family has been looking at the news they also shocked hearing this...

Neil looking at the news he sighs Negativily and he went inside the Room... Maya gets happy but she didn't showed in her face...

At the Place of Abhi's concert...

Abhi can't able to do anything with the current scenario... His world shooks to the core hearing the news that he has copied someone's Work...

It's not even believe anything... It's his own Music which he recorded....But how can someone Claim that it's their own song...

He know how much he worked hard for this Album... He done a Great effort but hearing this controversy he really Broken inside...

Adding to it when he heared he has been Banned from the Music Industry he felt that someone has pulled his heart out of him..

Because Music is his life... He can't able to think a life without Music... He felt blank... He don't know what to do next...

His entire body starts to shiver in fear... He needs someone beside him.. His Love.. Pragya....But now he is far away from her... Anyhow he wants her now... Even he don't have any strength to prove his side.. He felt Broken completely Broken beyond repair...

Tears starts to flow from his eyes without any hindrance... He feel all the people around him Bashing him with all their might...

Media didn't leave a single chance to defame Abhi... Because of them Abhi went to Top peak but they are also a reason for his downfall...

Abhi's PA came there to stop the press and to Take away from this paparazzi.... Abhi felt he'll fell down due to this Paparazzi...

Firstt time in his life he hates these cameras... After lot of Struggles Abhi's PA takes him to Hotel safely...

Here with Pragya...

Sam comes to know pragya lying unconscious.. It runs towards Pragya and it shooks her but no use...

Sam barks loud.. Hearing his barking Bulbul and Alia came there... They shocked to see Pragya lying unconscious...

They came to know Pragya might have watched the News... With the Help of Purab and Vin they placed Pragya on the bed...

They splashed the water on her face... Hidingly Ragini saw all these.. Without saying anything she went from there... She really felt bad for her son...

"It's all because of Pragya.. Her bad luck which pushed my son in this situation... I don't accept her in my life" tell Ragini...

Sam continuously barking around Pragya... Later sometimes Pragya got her concieous.. She saw Bulbul and Alia sitting beside her with sad face... Once she gained her concieous Sam barked happily....

Pragya starts to panick....

"Bhabhi My Abhi.. I don't know what happen to him???...My Abhi would never do this Bhabhi... Please take me to him... I want my Abhisek now... Abhi (Pragya screams)"