CHAPTER 31

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!! 🤗

Happy Reading!!!!😄😄😄

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

It's an Lonely and Silent Beach.. Both Abhi and Pragya Enjoying their Time together.... Abhi is laying in Pragya's Lap by keeping his Head on her Lap and He is Playing with her Finger and Lost in Deep Thoughts... We're Pragya ruffling Abhi's hair Smoothly and She is Enjoying the Night view of the Beach which gives her a Peaceful Mind...

"Jaanu I need to tell you something!" Abhi Said And he sits back to face her...

Pragya Smiles at him and She holds his hand...

"Tell me Abhi!" she said.. She is wonderful what might be the Reason...

"Fuggi.. I have made an decision and Now I'm No-one's Rockstar!"

Pragya Nods her Head negativily looking at Him sadly...

"Dont say like this Abhi... Still you're the Rockstar.. You will be the Only Rockstar!" She said assuring him...

"Fuggi please don't Tell this to make me Happy... I know the reality Fuggi.. I'm No-one's Rockstar now... Even My own Fans are Looking at me like their enemy!" He tells in a Sad voice...

She about to Say something...

"Shh!! Fuggi Let me Complete!!! I don't know why This happens in Our Life.. For me Music is My Everything.. But now Everything is Changed... No-one is Ready to Accept me as their Rockstar"! (Tears flow from both their eyes) His Word strucks...

Pragya Leans and Hugs him tightly... He too Hugs her Tightly.. The Only Comfort He can Get all through is Life it's His Fuggi's Hug... It gives a Peace to His Mind...

After Composing His Bolted up feelings he Brokes the Hug... He wipes the tears From her Eyes..

"You don't Cry fuggi!!! Please.. It's Hurting me More than Anything!" He wipes the Lonely Tears from her eyes.. She nods her Head...

He cups her Face...

"I have made an decision fuggi.. I'm gonna Work... My Friend King is Opening A new Business.. So He asked me to Join as a Partner in his Company.. So I'm gonna Join in his Company soon Fuggi!...I know it will be Little difficult for me.. But Our Life has to Move on Fuggi... You're My responsibility so I'm taking this Decision fuggi... Will it be OK for you???" he asked at Her...

She Cups his Face.... She kissed his Forehead and She Hugs Him tightly...

"Whatever Decision you Take in Our Life... I will Be always there in your Side Abhi... I'm sure you'll do your best!" She tells breaking the Hug... And she Cups his Face ....

"But Music Is your Passion na Abhi!" She asked him...

"It's Not anymore!" Saying this he Turns towards the sea shore and starts Staring at It... Pragya Knows Abhi cant leave his Passion but their Fate is Playing games with Them now...

"God Please I can't able to See him like this.. I'm sure their will be the New Beginning Of Our life soon!" She prays to God... And hugs Abhi's arms and She keeps Her Head on his Shoulder...

It's Complete Silent after that...

"Shall we Go now Fuggi it's already late!" Abhi said Glancing at his Watch... He stood up