CHAPTER 3

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented......

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.... 😊😊😊

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story.....

Pragya shocked to see her jaan as her father's enemies son..... She can't able to digest the fact..... She keeps on starring at her jaan who happily talking with his family....

Abhi just feels pragya near him.... He about to turn pragya runs out from the hall saying that she has head ache.....

Pragya drives to her home.... She just want to calm her down..... She went inside her room and sat down and starts crying....

Pragya (herself).... No this can't happen..... I'm loving my father's enemies son.... He'll be heartbroken.... I can't betray my father's trust on me.... No this can't happen...... I must follow my father.... I must obey him...... (she cries).... But what will I say to my jaan???? ....how can I live without him???......

Her mobile phone rings showing caller ID as jaan.... She doesn't know what to do now.... She attends the call.... She wipes her tears....

Abhi: hello jaanu...

Pragya: ha...

Abhi: are you fine jaan???...

Pragya: Yah Im fine.... Are you in function right???...

Abhi: yes... But I feel you were near me so only I called you....

Pragya: OK... Jaan..

Abhi: OK jaanu I'll call afterwards.....

Pragya: bye....

Abhi felt something is wrong in her voice so he thought to check her tomorrow.....

Pragya: no I must sepreate from him... I can't betray my father.... But how I'm going to live without him..... (she cries hardly).....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next morning.....

In star designs.....

Pragya is sitting inside her room.... She looks so dull... Her face lost the previous smile which she has.....

Abhi enters inside the room by whistling..... Pragya wipes her face and acts normal... She knows what she wants to do now......

Abhi came and sits besides pragya.... And he wraps his hand around pragya's waist..... Pragya gently pushes abhi and stands upon.... Abhi confused and thought she is playing with him...

Abhi pulls pragya towards himself.....

Abhi: pragya let's fix!!!.... Tomorrow we are going to talk to our parents....

Pragya released from his grip.... She can't able to face him....

Pragya: abhi... Woh... (she stammered).... We can't marry...

Abhi: OK pragya let's change the date....its day after tomorrow is OK for you (tells unable to understand what she is mentioning)....

Pragya: no abhi.... Never ever this marriage can't happen...

Abhi shocked and then he smiles.....

Abhi: stop playing with me pragya....

Pragya: I'm not playing abhi.... I'm dam serious....

Abhi shocked...

Pragya: I can't marry you ever...

Abhi: what rubbish are you talking pragya....