CHAPTER 6

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented......

Silent readers do vote if you need fast updates.....

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Let's get into the story.....

Abhigya went to mehra's house with the hope their families will accept them......

In mehra's house.....

Everyone seated in hall and chatting with each other..... But vin and Neil is not there..... They went to office they'll reach only in night.....

Ragini: purab we must plan to go to our village....

Purab: yes mom.... It's been a two years we went there.... Your brother I mean mamu will be so angry with us for not visiting there....

Alia: maa we'll soon go there.... I didn't even saw that place once....

Bulbul: yes maa... Me too....

Ragini: sure beta we'll go there soon..... It would be nice if abhi too got marry soon.....

Everyone nods.... Just then they saw abhigya in house's entrance..... Everyone shocked to see abhi in marriage serwani and also a girl in mangalsutra and kumkum on her mang... She is holding I mean pragya is holding abhi's hand so securely......

Everyone stood shocked in their place.....

Ragini reduced her pace towards abhi....

She holds abhi's arm....

Ragini: abhi beta who is she???.... Why you bring her here???....

Abhi: maa Woh....

Purab: chotu tell me who is she???.... Why you are wearing this type of dress.....

Abhi strammed.....

Abhi: maa, bhai.... I got married....

He feels his cheek is burning.... Ragini slapped him.... Pragya shocked....

Ragini: what are you saying abhi??? ....how can you marry.... You are lieing right.....

Abhi: maa I'm not lieing.... I married her.... See her mangalsutra and kumkum on her mang.....

Ragini felt her world brokes into pieces.....

She stumbled.... Abhi about to hold her she shows her hand ✋.......purab holds ragini....

Purab: bulbul bring water to maa....

Bulbul went inside to bring water....

Ragini: why you do this abhi???.... You know how much I have trust on you but.... But you got married..... That much guts you have????....

Abhi: maa please listen to my situation.... You know Ram mehra right.... She is the only daughter of Ram mehra....

Everyone's heart burst into flames while hearing another shock.....

Ragini: what she is Ram's daughter????.... Abhi have you lost it..... You know about your papa right then why you married her damn it!!!!!....

Abhi: maa... We both love each other for three years.... We don't know about our fathers..... at the last moment her father arranged a marriage for her..... so... (before he could complete)...

Ragini: stop it abhi..... After doing sin to our family you are trying to justify your so called mistakes.....

Abhi: maa....

Ragini: abhi I'm asking you for the first and the last time.... Just throw her out from this house and enter inside our house as my abhi.... Or else you too out from here.....