CHAPTER 4

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.....

Silent readers do vote if you like this story..... Please 😘😘

Do read my New story.... Abhigya ff Flowers have Throns.... Do check out guys....

Let's get into the story

Abhi: tell me what is the reason???....

Pragya: actually abhi... You know Ram Arora right??...

Abhi: yes....

Pragya: Ram arora is my father....

Shock is the understatement for abhi....

Abhi: what!!!!... (he shouts)...

Pragya: yes abhi he is my father.... That's why I said no to our marriage....

Abhi stood silent.... Pragya looks abhi....

Pragya: I know abhi we love each other but we can't be together..... We can't be together when our father's are enemies....lets sepearte abhi....

Abhi stood silent....

Pragya about to move abhi holds her hand....
Abhi: for separating only we love each other???.. (by looking into her eyes)....

Pragya nods no...

Pragya: we don't have any other option abhi...

Pragya takes her hand from his hold and starts walking further.... Abhi runs towards her and pulls pragya towards himself and wraps his arms around her waist....

Abhi: I didn't love you for separating from you.... I loved you to live a happiest life with you ... I can't.. I won't leave you for anyone..... You are mine.... Mine only.....

Pragya: what shall we do abhi.... We can't go against our father's....

Abhi: let's plan something pragya which our fathers should accepts....

Pragya: but what shall we do...

Abhi said his plan to pragya.... Hearing the plan pragya's face lightens..... She hugs abhi happily....

Pragya: amazing idea abhi... I'm sure they'll accept us....

Abhi: yes... Let's implement this plan after I'll come from Indonesia.... OK...
Pragya nods her head....

Abhi: we will not separate for anyone..... Our father's will accept us....

After that abhi dropped pragya in her house and went to his house to pack for the concert in Indonesia.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Abhi went to concert....

In pragya's house....