CHAPTER 43

Thank you so Much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❣️

Let's get into the story ..

Pragya feels she has been surrounded by Her Husband's arms Securely....She opens her eyes ..She smiles looking at Abhi who is sleeping Hugging her Close to him by Burying His Face in Her Bare neck....She tries to get out from his Grip but  she couldn't... She Blows Air on his ears...She chuckled...

He closed His ear as he continued to sleep...She leans down as she placed a Kiss on His Cheek...He Slowly opens his eyes feeling Her wet kiss....She carress His cheek...She blushed seeing him wide awake...Abhi sits on the bed...Abhi pulls her close to him...she settled herself in Abhi's Bare Chest....

She covers them with a Blanket.....Abhi cups her face...

"Are you fine??" He asks Her placing a Soft kiss on her forehead....She nods in return..She placed Her head in his Shoulder Surrounding Her hand around his waist...

"So Madam is not feeling cold now??" He asks Her chuckling at her...

"Noo..Now I'm feeling warm, Hot and so Close to you! I want stay like this forever inside your arms" She said looking at Him...He smiled at her...

"Looks like my wife is in romantic mood!" He winks at Her...She blushed Hugging Him again...He likes Being like this... They're together without any Barriers...She is just in his shirt...He wants to hold her like this forever in his Life...He turns as He looks at Her without taking His eyes off from her...

She looks down feeling His Eyes ...She never been shy with Him..She is such a Bold girl but today she couldn't help she is feeling so shy...Abhi raised Her chin to look at Him...

"Ahh this is new!!" Abhi says Grinning Seeing her blushing which is New...

She beats his Shoulder as she burries Her face in his Chest...

"OMG AM I SEEING THE ATTITUDE QUEEN PRAGYA WHO HAS NOT BLUSHED ONCE IN HER LIFE!" Abhi asks Chuckling at Her... Pragya leans up as she looks at Him with a Shy smile...

"No you're not Seeing the Arrogant Pragya...It's Abhisek Mehra's wife!" Pragya says with a smile...Abhi placed a Soft kiss on her cheeks...

She blushed as she pushed him off and she tried to get up from the bed but before she could do that Abhi rolls over Her as he comes on top of Her....

"Leave me I need to fresh up!" She tells closing her eyes...Abhi likes His wife being so shy..It's really new phase of His Pragya which he is loving it..He loves the way she is Blushing to his touches... And the way she is Blushing as she can't able to look Into his eyes....Abhi blows air on her face ..She smiles feeling His blow...

He holds Her chin as she made her look at Him...She slowly opened her eyes...He smiles at her....She hugs him Tightly....She kissed his chest...He turned on with Her single Kiss on His chest..He leans as He looks at Her....He reads her eyes as He Knows what She wants...Abhi Scooped Her in His arms he walks to the bathroom....

Pragya flushed with the Red shade...Abhi Closed the bathroom door... Pragya looks at Bathtube which is filled with Rose petals, bubbles, etc which will give anyone a Romantic feel...Abhi slowly placed Her inside the bathtube...

"Thank God it's hot water!!" Pragya whispered....She saw Abhi still standing outside the bathing tube .. She holds his hand as She pulls him inside the bathtube...Abhi falls inside the tube.... Pragya laughs Seeing him...

"YOU!!" Abhi finds her hand as he pulls her to him...She successfully landed in His lap....

She still wearing His Shirt which he had made Her wore last night...Abhi placed His hand on the buttons as He starts to remove it one by one....Once he is successful in his mission He throws the Shirt she is wearing Leaving her all Naked...