CHAPTER - 16 ONLY HER

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented..... 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote guys if you like this story ....💗💗💗

Happy Reading!!!!! 😀

☀💥☀️💥☀️💥☀️💥☀️💥☀️💥☀️💥

Let's get into the story......

Pragya went to kitchen to prepare coffee for Abhi and for her..... She didn't want to make for others as Ragini and Neil already mentioned clearly that they didn't want anything from her hands...

Even it hurts her so much... But she believes that time heals everything in her family...

Moreover she doesn't need to worry for anything as her lovingly husband is there for her..... She doesn't need to get any tension when her lovely husband is always standing like a pillar to her.... Keeping those thoughts aside she looks for the thing's for preparing coffee as it new kitchen for her.... She opens the selfves and looks for the coffee powder... Just then she is jerked when she is hugged by two strong Arms... She didn't said anything because she knows it's her Naughty Rockstar husband....

Pragya: Abhi!!! Leave me someone may see us

Abhi: no I won't... You know you showered me with your love in morning so I can't able to come out from that mood...

Saying this he starts to nuzzle her neck.... He gives soft kisses on her neck..... Pragya lost in his sweet torchers.....

He turns her to face her.... He looks deeply looks in her eyes...

Abhi: pragya!!!.. Pragya!!! (he sounded more like a whisper)...

Pragya: what???

Abhi kissed her eyes....

Abhi: pragya this eyes always speak more volumes to me... It makes me go crazy for you.... Whenever I look into this eyes I can able to see a bright future in it.... I'm drowning in love for your eyes.....

Pragya blushed....