CHAPTER - 24 REASON FOR HIS SMILE

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍

Happy Reading!!!😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Next Day after celebrating their love anniversary in the wooden house both AbhiGya came back to uncle's home... Yesterday it was one of the best day for each of them... They really cherished each and every moment together by remembering how they meet and fell in love with each other...

After coming back to Gopal's home they got freshup and engaged with other works... Pragya talking with Bulbul and Alia... Abhi is talking with Purab and Vin... Just now his mobile rings Abhi went to his room...

Abhi talking in his phone it's a call from one of the producers explaining about Abhi's upcoming concert.... After sometimes the call gets ended... Just then Abhi felt someone hugs him from back... He definitely knows it's not his wife... It's not her touch ....He felt disgusted... He pushed the hands which is hugging her... He turns furiously to see who is the person who huffed him....

It's none other than Radha... Abhi shocked and felt disgusted about her acts... He gets more furious looking at her smiling at him...

Abhi: what the hell you are doing Radha???...

He asked furiously...

Radha about to move towards him...

Abhi: just stop!!! Stop it you dammit!!!..

Radha: why are getting angry on me Abhiji???... Why you don't like me???

Abhi: what are you bladdering??? Why I should like you???

Radha: Abhiji I love you so much.... Please marry me... I know you too loves me... Please don't leave me... You are my everything.... Please...

Abhi gets shocked hearing her open confession which is utter stupidity... Anger aroused inside him...

Radha just hugs him once again

Radha just hugs him once again.... Abhi pushed her slapped her hardly .....

Abhi: how dare you to say that???.. Are you mad?? Are you out of your freaking mind???.. I love only my Pragya and she is my wife...

Radha: Please Abhiji.. I love you from my childhood... I never thought you'll marry Pragya.. I'm sure she would've trapped you for....

Before she could complete... Again Abhi slapped her both cheeks...

Radha gets shocked and tears started to flow from her eyes.... She about to move towards him..