CHAPTER 40

Thank You so Much dear Friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's Get into the story...

"Don't Repeat this Abhisek!!" She tells slightly Beating his chest...He hugs her tightly...

"I won't Jaanu! And I'm Sorry!" He tells Kissing her fingers....She smiles at Him...

"Baby I have planned for an trip!" He tells her...Her face brighten hearing the Trip...

"Trip?? What Trip??" She Asked squealing...

"Business Trip!" He sarcastically rolling his eyes....She rolls her eyes back....

"Ofcourse it's an Honeymoon Trip Jaanu... Don't you think it's too late and Still we are not into this??" He asked Her.. Hearing the word Honeymoon she blushed hearing it...

Yes whatever he Said is right...They are Together and they love Each other but they not taken the next step in their Marriage life...Even she wants to be his Wife in True sense...She wants him Mark her as His .... Suddenly this Thoughts made her to blush like an Beetroot....

He wondered why she is not saying anything..so he thought she is not ready for this but when he noticed Her Blushing face he don't need any words .. Obviously she is too ready to Become his...

He grips her waist...She comes back from Her Lala land....

"So Jaanu are you ready??" He asked whispering to her ears...She blushed nodding yes...And she Hugs Him Tightly hiding her Face in his chest....

"Baby Don't blush or else I can't able to control Myself till we reach there!" He tells dashing his head with her...

"Shameless!!" She said...

"I love to be Shameless with you!" He tells winking at her....She couldn't help and she stood sitting on the bed...He too sits besides her surrounding his arms around her...She hugs Him...

"Where are we going?" She asked Her...

"To your dream place!" He tells kissing Her Forehead...Her eyes goes wide hearing it...

"You mean to say Kodaikanal??" She asked him unable to hide her Happiness...

"Ofcourse Baby!" He tells Her....

"OMG Thank You so Much Jaan!! You know it's my dream to visit Kodaikanal!" She squeals like a Child...She always wants to visit there but her father Never agrees with it...She remembered once she mentioned to Abhi that she badly wants to visit There..Now he is Fulfilling her dreams...

"I don't need your Thanks Baby!! I want something else!" He said tracing her lips...She kissed his fingers...He gives a sexy grin...

"Thank You so Much for everything Jaan!" She said and before He could react...she leans up taking his lips for an Kiss....Soon she sits on his lap continuing to kiss him...The kiss become so passionate and They hungrily starts to kiss each other....His hands starts to trace Her inside her night shirt.... She holds his collar unable to hold the pleasure he is giving...

He breaks the kiss when they're in need of breath...He placed his Face in crook of Her neck breathing heavily....

She hugs Him Tightly...

"Love You Jaan!" She Whispers to Him...

"Love You too Jaan" He Whispers back...

"And we are starting Day after tomorrow Early Morning and we are Going in Bike!" He tells her....

"Wow that will be Fantastic... Thanks for Making my life so beautiful Abhisek!" She tells Kissing his forehead...

"Because you're the Reason for My Happiness!" He tells nuzzling her Nose..she smiles hearing it...