CHAPTER - 10

Thank you so much dear friends who read , voted and commented..... 🤗🤗🤗

Silent Readers do vote if you want fast updates 😍😍😍

Happy Reading 😀😀😀

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Let's get into the story.....

Both Abhigya went inside the Mehra Mansion....

Abhi shocked to see Maya there...

Maya is Neil's brother daughter who have crush on Abhi....But abhi always considered her as a good friend.... She is the one who Neil and Ragini choosed for abhi....

Maya saw abhi.... She reduced her pace towards abhigya...

Maya: Hii abhi....

Abhi: Hii Maya....

Maya: I didn't thought you would marry this much soon.....you didn't even called me???....

Abhi surrounded his arms around pragya....

Pragya smiles... Maya burns in jealousy but she hidded with the fake smile....

Abhi: actually sudden situation leads to marry... But I'm so happy for my marriage....

Maya: anyways congratulations for ur marriage....

She congratulated both abhigya....

Maya went from there....

Both abhigya headed towards their room....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

With Maya...

Ragini came to Maya's room to see Maya...

Maya is burning in anger...

Ragini came there and keeps her hand on her shoulder...

Ragini: I know you love abhi... But everything left out from our hands... So better forget him and move on in your life....

Saying this ragini went from there....

Maya breaks the things in the room....

Maya: I won't leave you abhi... You are mine.... I'll see how you'll live a happy life with pragya.... I'll seperate you both.... And you are mine... (she says evilly)....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

With Abhigya....

Both seated on the couch...

Pragya: I'm so happy today because my mom agreed with us.... (she smiles and hugs abhi)...

Abhi smiles....

Abhi: not your mom our mom...

Pragya: OK baba our mom... I wish our parents agree us soon....

Abhi: they will.... By the way you see the girl down right... She is Maya... My father's brothers daughter.... My friend.... You know my parents chosen her for me....

Pragya: oh.... So you would have married her happily if we didn't love each other right.... You would lend a happy life with your parents blessings.... Not like now...

Pragya didn't intentionally mean to say these words... But abhi literally hurted by this....

Abhi: stop pragya!!!!!!...I didn't expect you will talk like this.... (he got tears in his eyes)....