CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃😃

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story......

It's after half an hour after the womens applied mehandhi on their hands with their sas ma's hand... They all are really happy for that...

But Our Heroin is indeed happy after she applied mehandhi by her loving husband.. She felt really good after hearing those from dadi.... She felt she is lucky....

Mehandhi needs to dry for more than two hours to get the real colour so all the women's are sitted round in the hall and chatting with each other....

Without anyone notice Radha went inside the kitchen and wrote "A" initial on her hand....

She came asusal and sit with others.... Pragya felt so thirsty... She looks for Abhi but he just talking with his Mamu so he thought not distrub him... So she went inside the kitchen...

She looks at her mehandhi which her husband applied with so much love... She looks at her hand still her mehandhi didn't dried... She don't know what to do .....

Just then she felt well known arms hugging her from back... Yah it's her jaan Abhi.... He kissed her forehead....

He starts nuzzling her neck by gathering her smooth hair in one side

He starts nuzzling her neck by gathering her smooth hair in one side... Pragya lost in the pleasure her husband is giving to her.... She came to her sense...

Even she can't stop him because of her mehandhi...

Pragya: what my bad boy is doing???...

Abhi stops his passionate and smiles hearing the last word....

Abhi: this bad boy is pleasuing his lady love ....

Pragya: Jaan we are not in our room... It's kitchen anyone may come here...

Abhi: Acha now I'm a Jaan to you??? .....few minutes before I'm a bad boy right!!! (he frowns little)....

He lightly moves from her....

Pragya: Jaan... Woh...

Abhi didn't said anything....

Pragya: I'm sorry Abhi...