CHAPTER - 22 "ALWAYS"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍😍

I'm sure everyone would've eagerly waiting for this story.... Sorry for late...

Happy Reading!!!! 😃😃😃

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

Chapter - 22

Let's get into the story....

Both AbhiGya came outside the bathroom... Abhi went inside their room... Pragya stopped in her tracks and noticed Radha is standing before the bathroom with the towel in her hand...

She came towards her and stood before her...

Pragya: well Radha what are you doing here with towel???..

Radha glared at Pragya ....

Radha: what???

Pragya: I mean why you are standing here with the towel.. You know My Husband gonna take shower.. Then why you standing here...

Pragya asked with little bit loud voice...

Radha gets anger...

Radha: I have standing here to give a towel to Abhiji...

Pragya's anger reached its peak.... How can she tells to her that she is standing here to give a towel to her husband...

Pragya: how dare you you to say this to me???

Radha: actually why you always comes in my way to spoil every plan of mine????

Pragya gets confused...

Pragya: what do you mean???..

Radha smiles

Radha: so you don't understand anything??? OK pragyaji let me tell you clearly so that you can take this into your head...

Radha: I'm in love with My Abhiji for more years.... I madly in love with him.... I would've married him but you came into his life.. I love him... And

Before he could complete Radha felt her cheeks are burning yes Pragya slaps her hard...

Pragya: how dare you????... How dare you to tell me that you love my husband???... Don't you have shame to love married man...

Radha: stop it!!! It's you who comes who comes in middle....

Pragya left a chuckle...

Pragya: oh really???... I came between??? Like seriously....

Pragya laughs...

Pragya: it's you who trying to poke inside us... We are in love for more than years.. And my Husband Abhisek Prem Mehra loves his queen Pragya Abhisek Mehra....