CHAPTER 29 "SUPPORTIVE PILLAR"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and Commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ As I Already said AbhiGya gonna enter into the tough pace of their life... But I'm sure you'll like the Upcoming Track!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get Into The Story ...

Abhi can't able to be strong in this worst pace of his life... Everywhere, Everyone Bashing him....

The fans who they Admired him and his Music now They Have became the Most Haters of Abhi....

They don't even have a Single percent belief on their Idol.. Even there are some few fans who Supports Abhi still...

Here Pragya gets So Sad and heartbreaking hearing the Commotion against Abhi... It's hurts her More and More.. But she consoled herself So that she can be a supportive Pillar Of her Jaan... SHE WON'T MAKE HIM BREAK... SHE IS THERE FOR HIM ALWAYS...

Abhi's Assistant too tried a Lot to Console Abhi but Nothing worked with .... He is not even talking anything to anyone...

Ronnie Told Abhi's vulnerable state to Pragya who is in India.. She don't know what to do rather than crying... Soon Ronnie Booked a tickets for Abhi to Come back to India...

Even in Aeroplane and in Airport people over there didnt stopped their hatred for Abhi... It Breaks Abhi's belief One By One... Finally They Reached Mumbai... Abhi is walking over the terminal that is when he has been surrounded by the Media completely asking All the Unwanted questions...

"Mr Abhi.. We had a Great Respect On you.. We never Thought you'll Copy someone's Work"

"We Hate you Abhi"

All the Media keep Bashing him with the Unwanted questions.. That is when Pragya came there to Pick up Abhi she saw Abhi has been surrounded by the Media.....

She Moves towards Abhi by pushing the media aside... Looking at Pragya Abhi Hugs her Tightly....

Pragya Just wants to take Abhi Home Now

Pragya Just wants to take Abhi Home Now... She pats Abhi's Shoulder and they Breaks the Hug.. Pragya holds Abhi's hands assuring him that she will be there for him ...