UPCOMING

Hii friends!!!

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Tomorrow I'm going to update this story....

Let's sneak peek into the upcoming story line!!!..

Actually the actual story gonna start now only...

Destiny is not only give us happiness it will also give us hard and unexpected situation in our life.. That's is what gonna happen in Abhigya's story too....

Once the story get progress.. You will get to know.. I'm sure you'll like the upcoming episode and story line....

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Scenario 1...

A call get connected... Seeing the caller ID Abhi attends the call....

Abhi: hello Jaanu...

But that side Abhi hears the cryings of his Pragya... Hearing her painful crying his eyes too got tears....

Abhi: baby what happens??? Please tell me?? Is everything OK???..

Pragya: Abhi... Abhi please do something.... I really getting scared... Please come to me... Please...

Abhi: baby what happens???.. Are you ok???...

Abhi can able to hear only her cryings and mumblings....

His heart pained to hear her crying...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Scenario 2

Abhi stromed inside the Mehra Mansion.... He saw everyone in his family have been sitting in the hall... His eyes reflects his anger....

Abhi: I never thought my so called family will do this to me!!! ....I'm really ashamed to call me as Mehra family...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Scenario 3...

Abhi is sitting on the sofa... His hands are trembling in fear... His eyes are shedding tears uncontrollably....

Abhi keep on mumbling only one thing.. His words are broken...

Abhi: I lost.. I lost my everything!!! (he cries)... I completely lost....

He punches the wall in his bare hands... He is crying loudly....

He can't able to tolerate the fact that he is lost everything....

Hearing his loud cryings ....Just then his eyes catches her eyes... He runs towards her and hugs his Pragya tightly he burries his face in her chest... Seeing him crying she felt weak.. Really weak... Really really weak..... She closed her eyes in pain thinking about the unexpected happening in their life 😔

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Scenario 4...

It's Raining heavily outside Pragya moved towards the window to close the window... She about to close the door she has been hugged by Abhi... She turns a little and looks at him where his eyes shows so much love, desire and passion.....

Abhi bends down and gives kisse on her collar bone she leans back to his shoulder and closed her eyes in pleasure and he starts nuzzling her neck ..

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Any guess??? 😋😆

To be continued...

Tomorrow gonna update this story... As I said before it gonna roller coaster ride in Abhigya's life... I'm 100% sure you'll love it!!! 😌😌

See you tomorrow guys 👋👋

Drop your thoughts after reading this teasers 😆

By Subagokul

Tata

Ah don't forget to vote 😘😘😘