CHAPTER 9

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 💗💗💗🤗

Silent readers do vote if you like this update 💖💖💖💖

Happy Reading!!!!!!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Let's get into the story....

Pragya's pov....

It's been a two days after we met a old women in the temple... We felt so happy by hearing her words ....we felt blessed... After that we are going in car...

I saw my husband stealing glance from me and driving opposite to the direction of our house .. I didnt asked questions but I desprite to know what my jaan is planning....

Just then I felt he is driving to the direction of my house... I felt so happy but at the same time I felt fear.... What would be the reaction of my parents by seeing me again in my house ....

Through I stand with abhi but I felt heart broken when my parents shooed me from my house.... And I look at abhi with tear sticken face.... He pressed his hands on my hands and gesturing me not to worry...

He stopped at the entrance... I didn't moved a bit... I stood beside the car... Abhi gesture me to come inside... But I miss my head negatively......

He hugs me and kissed my forehead assuring me that he'll be with me....

Getting some hope from my husband's embrace we went inside the house...

To my surprise my father is not there... I saw my mom who seated in hall with pale face...

I called her... She smiled and runned towards me with bright face after seeing me.... She crushed me with the name of hug but I readily accepted because I have missed my mom so much... Thanks to my abhi because he understood my inner thoughts....

To my shock my mom said to me that she is happy for me and I have chosen a right person... She blessed us... I felt so happy... And I asked about my father she said... Her father doesn't know about your visit and he is still very angry on us.... I felt sad... But my mom changed my mindset and she served us lunch.... She really liked my abhi in fact I came to know she is his fan😂....Yesterday because of father she reacted in this way... After she presented us with some gifts for shagun ....

Later she took to room and advised me to behave well with abhi... Whenever the misunderstanding arise between us she asked me to solve at the day itself....

Later she gave me hope that soon everything will be alright....

After that we went to mehra mansion and we officially announced our marriage to media.... We are the buzz in this celebrity world... Poor my abhi some female fans heart would be broke....

Next day abhi took me to mini honey moon we went to his farm house in lonavala... Through we plans not to take our relationship to next stage but my abhoo is such a romantic guy... He made my every moment there so special...

I felt I'm the queen of this world... Today I missing him... Because a small work for him he needed their suddenly... With heavy heart I send him to work... He'll be here in few minutes...

Pov Ends....

It's a such a beautiful farm house which abhi owns.... Both abhigya spends a quality time with each other including their romance... They are leaving here tomorrow....

Cool breeze flowing around the place... Black clouds are surrounded all over the blue sky indicating that it would rain heavily.....

Pragya watching the door for every minute... It's starts raining... But abhi didn't reached...

Pragya: don't how long this pagal take time to reach home... This rain too pouring heavily...

Just then the door bell rings.... Pragya gets relieved...

She opens the and saw abhi standing there looking so hot in wetted black shirt.... She starts drooling him...

Abhi gestures her what.... She nods her head negatively... She blushes...

Abhi: hello madamji... Your husband came here as wetted but you busy in your dreams...

Pragya glares at him... Abhi got in....

She murmers...

Pragya: how the climate is romantic... But this pagal is spoiling my mood....

She starts following him to their room....

She handovers the towel.... Abhi gestures her to do....

She smiles and starts towelling his hair...

Abhi hugs her tightly by placing his face on pragya's stomach...

Then abhi changed his shirt.... He saw pragya standing before the window and enjoying the rain....

He silently hugged her from back... Pragya jerked by his act...

He starts nuzzling her neck... Then he pinns her on the nearby wall.... They both drowns in each other eyes....

Abhi starts his kissing shower from forehead, eyes, cheeks and finally lips....

After the long passionate kiss they broke...

Abhi pushed her on bed.... He came top of her....

Pragya entwined her fingers with abhi....

Again they pulls for kiss... After sometimes...

Pragya: abhi...

Abhi: hmm.. (by cupping her face)...

Pragya: you won't leave me right ...

Abhi smiles and kisses her forehead...

Abhi: never ever darling...

Pragya: if I get angry with you means??.... What you'll do???...

Abhi: I'll pamper you like a baby....

Pragya smiles...

Abhi slightly pecked her lips...

Abhi: Mrs abhisek... Stop your insecurities and throw it in dust bin.... I won't leave you for anyone.... Never ever... Clear...

Pragya nods her head....

After having dinner.. They drifted to sleep by cuddling with each other....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Next Morning....

They enters inside the Mehra family....

Abhi shocked to see that person...

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

To be continued for drowing you guys with lots of love ....

So who is the person???...

What twist is waiting for abhigya???...

An interesting twist is waiting for you guys in next update....

Soon press star and complete the target 70+ votes....

Next chapter is too ready guys... Hurry up....

Don't forget to cast your views guys....

By subagokul...

Tata😍😍😍😍