CHAPTER 2

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😍😍😘😘😘.....

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.... Please!!!! 😊😊😊

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story......

Abhigya brokes the kiss when they are in need of breath.....

Pragya keeps her head on abhi's chest and abhi wraps his arms around pragya's waist..... Pragya playing with abhi's shirt buttons....

Abhi: shall we get married???...

Pragya blushes....

Pragya: yes sure....

Abhi: when we'll talk about us to our parents....

Pragya: After one week abhi.... Because these week have so much of work pressure for papa... So let's talk next week.....

Abhi: OK jaanu.... My father too... But???...

Pragya: what jaan???...

Abhi: will our parents accept us....

Pragya: sure... My father won't deny my wish.....

She hugs him more closely..... Abhi kisses her forehead....

Pragya: jaan...

Abhi: hmm...

Pragya: will your mom like me???...

Abhi: of course she will....

Later abhi drops pragya at her house... And later he went to his house ......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next morning......

Abhi gets ready for his meeting as soon as his eyes stared at the calendar 📅 ....His eyes widened....

Abhi: oh God.... Tomorrow my jaanus birthday.... What shall I do now.....

Suddenly abhi got idea 💡.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

At night in pragya's home......

In pragya's room she is sleeping..... Time is 11.55pm....suddenly pragya stired from her sleep and shocked to see someone is sleeping beside her by completely closing them with blanket...... Pragya gets fear and she takes the stick which is behind her..... She starts beating the person... The person winched in pain.... Suddenly the person pulled pragya towards the bed and came top to her.... Pragya shocked by this sudden act.... And the person revealing to be abhi..... Later pragya gets relieved......

Abhi: how dare you to beat me???....

Pragya: I don't know it's you... I'm sorry.....

Abhi: you know it's paining....

Pragya: I can't do anything... Is this the way to enter inside the room that too in midnight....

Abhi saw the time it's reached 12...

Abhi hugs pragya and kissed her forehead.....

Abhi: happy birthday my jaanu.... Love you so much....

Pragya felt happy.... She too hugs him.... Just then she hears door opening sound... She send abhi below the bed and she pretends to sleep..... Ram and Priya came there with cake in there hands..... They shouts....

Ram and Priya: happy birthday my dear.....

Pragya wake up and she hugs her parents.... They kissed her forehead..... Later they cut the cake and they feed each other..... Then they went from there..... Pragya closed and locked the door.....