CHAPTER - 26 ROCKSTAR LOVES FUGGI

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Happy Reading!! 😃😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Still Abhi have two weeks to attend his concert in New York.. He is so much excited to rock the stage and to make his fans go crazy for him... He is practicing day and Night to give his best in the concert... Pragya is always a supportive for Her husband....Whenever Abhi gets upset about His parents or Pragya gets upset with her parents means both of them stood for each other ..... Pragya felt so happy for her husband's success... She promised that she will always be there for Abhi she knows her husband is there for her in every situations... Both Abhi and Pragya life is a bliss.. They won't leave the single moment Romancing each other.. Still they didn't become one in all means.. But both of them waits for the correct time... Abhi plans to surprise his wife after the Concert.. But they both don't know this New York trip will shook their life completely up and down..

One day....Pragya is cooking lunch for her and Abhi.. Looking at her face we can see she is so angry.. And she is muttering something and cursing the person while chopping the tomatoes.. (poor tomatoes)😢😁..

"Idiot!! Stupid Rockstar... I agree he is so busy in his upcoming Concert.. For that how can he completely ignore me??.. He is not even spending time with me... Not even talking with me.. Always running behind that Guitar... Ugh I hate it... He used to come back to room in night... I will always thought we can spend some time together . But that stupid says "Fuggi Baby I'm so tired.. Goodnight"..then he will go to sleep.. Goodnight my foot!!!... I won't speak to that Idiot" Tells Pragya to herself...

After Some times Pragya completes her Work

After Some times Pragya completes her Work... She waits for her Husband in the hall ... He went outside before one hour still he didn't reached yet...

She saw Bulbul and Alia laughing looking at her...

"Bhabhi! Why you both are laughing??" asked Pragya with a pout...

"Nothing Pragya.. We are worrying for our Chotu" said Bulbul...

"poor Chotu" said Alia

"Bhabhi.. Please don't take his side... Today I'll smash his head for sure... He is not even spending time with me but I know he is busy in his concert... Still! " said Pragya she pouts..

Alia and Bulbul smiles at Pragya seeing her love for Abhi.. They prays to God that soon Neil and Ragini should accept them.. And they felt so happy that Abhi married Pragya.. But they don't know fate have different plans in AbhiGya's life...

Ragini came there... She saw Bulbul, Alia and Pragya talking there so happily.. She got anger...

"Bulbul Alia!" she calls them...