CHAPTER 34

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!

Happy Reading!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

He can't able to take his Eyes off from her waist.. He knows its his wife game to bring back him to Normal.... He smiles inwardly.... Now he will show her what will be the reaction for her seduction...

"So let's play the game Fuggi!" He whispers to Himself...

Pragya turns and saw her Husband's intense gaze on her waist ... She bites her lips to control Her laugh...

Abhi takes his sweet time to Reach Pragya and she didn't noticed him and she busy continuing Her acting... Abhi Moves in front of her and her Creamy Stomach is Visible to his Disrespectful eyes...

He Leans towards her and placed a Soft Kiss on her Belly... Once She felt His Hot Lips on her Bare stomach She jerked first and she looks at him...

She blushed at Him seeing his intense gaze on her... He surrounds his Hands around her waist and he takes her in his Arms... She laughs with the sensation when His Lips Busy kissing her Stomach...

He make her stand properly.... She surrounds her Hands around his Neck.... His Hands starts to trace her waist learning her Curves... She looks into his Eyes and his Hands travels Up towards her Dhori... And he about to Open Her Dhori.. She pushed him a little and she moves towards the Kitchen counter and starts to Continuing her Cook...

"Not Fair Jaanu!!"

"What I did?" She asked him with a Innocent face...

"Naughty girl!! I know what you tried to do!" He said winking at her...

"I never did!! And I was just trying to take that Flour for roti!" She said blushing all over...

"Lier!!" he said rolling his eyes.. She laughs at him.. And he walks towards the step ladder and he steps into it and he starts to take the Flour.... Pragya moves towards him admiring him....

That's when he takes the Flour and it slipped from his hand And entire Flour falls over Abhi... Pragya starts to laugh looking at Abhi ....He ruffled his Hair...

"OMG You look like A Joker!" She teased him and she couldn't able to control her laugh... Abhi frowns at her...

"It's all because of your Stupid Seduction!" Abhi Frowns at her...

"What?? Seduction?? When I did?" She asked Trying to be Innocent...

"Don't try to be Innocent Jaanu!! I know about you in and out!" He said moving towards her... She Shows her Tounge outside...

She starts to run from him.. He starts to Chase her...

"Fuggi wait there... I'm not gonna leave you!" He said chasing her around the Home...

That's when he caught her from behind and he hugs her from back...

"Too bad Jaanu!! You did have nerve to seduce me and acts too innocent!" He said Rubbing his Cheeks on her Cheek.. She closed her eyes in pleasure... The Flour which is Sticking in Abhi's cheeks is Applied to Pragya's cheek too....

He turns her and Made her face him.. She lowers her Gaze.. He Raised her chin to meet her eyes...

"Man has little Control.. Damn!!" He said to her.. And she blushed like anything.. He takes her in his arms and walks inside their room.. And he landed  Her under the shower... He turned on the shower and the cold shower flow over their body..