CHAPTER 41

Thank You so Much dear Friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's get into the story..

Its a Early Morning Travel to Kodaikanal and the Highways are Empty and it's Peaceful...Abhi is driving the bullet... Pragya sitting behind him and enjoying the scenerio...

She Hugs Her Husband From back keeping Her Chin on his shoulder...

"Abhi you're an Fantastic Rider..I never knew!" She tells softly..Abhi Chuckles Hearing it...

"Ofcourse Baby.. I used to participate in Bike Race when I'm in college and I had huge fan following for my Bike Riding!!" He tells her proudly...

"But you stupid Never mentioned to me before?" She Asked him...

"You never Asked!" He tells Her Chuckling...she pouts...

"Btw Girls Go gaga for me...They die to get a Ride with me!" He tells her...she burns in Jealous...She just leans and Bites His ears..

"Ouch..Pagal..What are you doing!!" He Asked looking at her in the side mirror...

"Don't you dare to talk about your so called Girlfriends before me!" She pouts angrily...

"So Madam is Jealous??" He asked Chuckling...

"Ofcourse.. Don't you dare!! You're mine!!" She said Him possessively Hugging him from back again...

He got hold of her hand and He Kissed it...

"You're the Only one Fuggi!" He whispered to her...She smiles at Him...

Soon they thought to take break and they stopped in roadside Dhabha for a Breakfast... As it's Early Morning, there is no crowd...They placed their Orders..

"Wow It's so Yummy!" Pragya moans and she licks Her fingers...

"Stop Moaning Baby..It's Tempting me!" He whispered to her..She Blushed...They Completed their Breakfast and Pragya looks at the last Gulab jamun in Abhi's Plate.. She took it and she bites Half and she feeds him half..He playfully Holds her hand and licks her fingers...

She blushed and she took her fingers back..She looks around whether anyone watching their private moment but thankfully none...

They Started their journey and inbetween they stopped for Lunch and Refreshments...

At Night they reached Kodaikanal...They still needs to Climb the mountain to reach the hill top...AbhiGya thought to take rest and so that they can start early morning...

AbhiGya Enters inside the hotel room were gonna stay overnight after completing their dinner

Abhi falls on the bed all tired...

"Jaan get up ..Freshup and then sleep!" She said standing beside the bed...

"Noo Baby..Imma so Tired!" He whines like a child...

"You'll get relaxed once you get warm shower!" She said

He holds her hand and pulls her to him..she falls on the bed...He rolls and comes top of her...She stunned with His Sudden act...He hugs her tightly and rolls on the bed...

"You too sleep with me!!" He tells nuzzling Her neck...She arched back giving him access...She moans his name...

He starts to give wet kisses on Her neck and He buried his face in her neck and he hugs her tightly...She surrounds Her arms around him and she smiles looking at him Sleeping like a Kid...

She placed a Featherly kiss on his forehead...And He slept and she too slept Hugging him close to Her chest...

Next Day..It's Somewhat a thrilling experience for AbhiGya...They are climbing the Hills...Pragya insisted that she will drive but Abhi didn't let her...