CHAPTER 42

Thank you so much Dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❣️

Let's Get into the story...

Next Morning in Kodaikanal... Pragya slowly opens her eyes...She is surrounded by two pairs of strong arms...She turns to face her husband and she is inside his shirt...And the Closeness between them Keeping Her warm in this cool climate...

If she tries to move out of his shirt means Surely it will lead to Wake him up from his Sleep... She keeps looking at Him as she admires Him..She remembers how he proposed Him...It was him who fell in love with her first..She was such a arrogant fashion designer..He came to visit her boutique for designing his clothes For his upcoming concert...She remembers when she blasted at him for coming late...

That arrogant behavior in her attracted Him because No-one Dared to speak against Rockstar but she did that impressed Him...Soon she too fell in love with Him...She Smiles Happily cherishing those golden Memories... Whatever the situation is Abhi never leaves her Side Which made her love him so much...Now too he is standing beside her like a pillar...She sadly thinks whatever happening in Their life...But she is determined that she will get back Her RockStar... Because she Knows some malfunction would've happened in the concert... Somebody would've Planned this cheap plan to Defame Her Abhi...She Will Somehow prove that Her Husband is innocent....

She saw him opening his eyes...He smiles at her seeing her close to him..

"Good Morning Jaan!" Pragya whispered to Him...

"Good Morning Jaanu!!" He wished her back kissing Her nose...

"You sleep well?? Did you still feeling cold??" He continues...

Pragya leans close to Abhi and snuggles in his chest...

"I feel warm..My HotBod!!" She whipers to him winking at Him...He chuckles hugging her tight...He rolls on the bed taking her along with Him...She lays comfortably above him...

"We have a Big day today... Let's get hurry up soon!!" Pragya tells kissing his chin...

"But I'm thinking of spending all day in bed with you!!" He tells Grinning at her...

She beats his shoulder...She leans forward as she takes Her mobile..She dials to Shivanya...

"Shivanya??" Abhi asks Her..She nods...

"Aww I'm missing my Sam Baby!" Abhi tells sadly...

"Yeah Same!!" Pragya agrees with him and soon the call gets connected...

"Hello Pragya!!" Pragya hears Shivanya's Cheerful voice...

"Hello Shivanya!! How are you??"

"I'm fine Pragya..Hope you enjoying your trip?" Shivanya asked cheekily... Pragya blushed...

"Ahh we are enjoying...Btw how's our Sam Baby..We are missing him so much!!" Pragya asks...She puts the call in speaker...

"Ahh he is fine and Lately he was sad after you guys went...now He is okk and playing with our sweetie!!"

"Aww..Is he eating well??" Pragya asks sadly...

"Ofcourse Pragya..You don't be sad..He is fine...You Enjoy your trip!!" Shivanya said hearing Pragya's sad voice...

"Okk Yaar Take Care!!" Pragya said...

"You too take care Pragya..See you soon!!" The call gets disconnected...

"He will be Fine!!" Abhi said kissing her forehead..Pragya nods as she gives a Small smile...

Soon Abhi and Pragya got ready to explore the Kodaikanal city ...Pragya wore beautiful White Crop top matching with Abhi's white t-shirts...